Thread: Question about the family tree...

Question Question about the family tree...

I was just looking at it and noticed one of my guys that's dead has denounced by his name instead of saying when he died. How does this happen? What triggers it?
    In those simple times there was a great wonder and mystery in life. Man walked in fear and solemnity, with Heaven very close above his head, and Hell below his very feet. -Sir Nigel

Default Re: Question about the family tree...

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by 'denounced by his name'...

EDIT: It could mean that he was tried for heresy
    From wise men, O Lord, protect us -anon
    The death of one man is a tragedy; the death of millions, a statistic -Stalin
    We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area -UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

I had one general "desert", his portrait was almost featureless. It was a black and white silhouette.
    [War's] glory is all moonshine; even success most brilliant is over dead and mangled bodies, with the anguish and lamentations of distant families.
    — William Tecumseh Sherman

Ok, you know how when one of your family members passes away it says "whoever, died peacefully: whatever year"? Well by one of my guy's names it just says denounced instead of saying he died peacefully. I was just wondering what would make it say denounced.
    In those simple times there was a great wonder and mystery in life. Man walked in fear and solemnity, with Heaven very close above his head, and Hell below his very feet. -Sir Nigel

Hmmm....my guess, as i said, is that he was burned for heresy by an inquisitor.
    From wise men, O Lord, protect us -anon
    The death of one man is a tragedy; the death of millions, a statistic -Stalin
    We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area -UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

yes it means they were burned by a inquisitor. They were "denounced" as a heretic and burned at the stake. it should still say when he died tho.
    "How come i cant make friends like that"
    "You need to get out more"
    "Im in another galaxy, how much more out can i get"