Thread: Recruitment

Still warlusting... Member Warluster's Avatar

Default Recruitment

If you want to join the mod (The New World) just post here or PM me.

Member thankful for this post:

Post Re: Recruitment

I would like to help - as an advisor in the historical sence. Sadly I cannot do any modding as I don't have the game nor do I have the computer to play it.

Post Re: Recruitment

Hi there,
    I would be happy to help with history too, I have several books on the period and a rather interesting timeline and some maps. I, like Mithridates Seleukeias Babyloniakes do not have a computer capable of playing the game. Cheers.
    Last edited by Omanes Alexandrapolites; 07-01-2007 at 21:46.
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

Earl Of Warwick/Wannabe Tuareg Member beauchamp's Avatar
    Minneapolis, Minnesota/Kaltenbach, Tiroll

Default Re: Recruitment

Will Southeast Asia be included? If so, I have developed an acute interest in the history of Indonesia (back then It was very sectionalized and called something different) but if your mod were to include Asia (I know it is a strech) I would be glad to offer my services in terms of Asian or African history.

Ya Misr!

Sorry,Asia is not in the mod. Either will Africa. It maybe included later but not this first version

We are right now lookign for Modellers/Skinners , we have plenty of historical advisors.

Hey

I can help maybe with some of the coding - like stats, descriptions, and AI stuff. I don't have a 3d-modeling program, but I'd help out with that if I had.
    A dead enemy always smells good - Alus Vitellus

That seems all well,

have you had any experince in other mods before ? or is this first time ?

Could you please PM me a sample of your writing, and if you have any, screenshots of a mod you were wrokign on before (If you were workign on one)?

other then that your basiclly in!

mod isnt death ? :)

Nope, mod is not dead.

Hopefully I'm not coming to the party too late, but I've been following this mod for a while and would gladly like to help out.

I'm not sure what you have in this department but I've begun messing with the sound files in M2TW and figured you might not want some help in this area.

I'm also an experienced copy editor in the real world and capable writer so I'm sure that department is always needed.

And of course I am quite willing to learn the ins and outs of M2TW coding since there are so many resources around to do so.

Regards,
    Terp

You are welcome mdterp, I suppose you don't have any examples of your writing we could see? (PM to me)

Wink Re: Recruitment

I would like to join as a historian as I know a lot of history especially early modern and 20th\19th\18th\17th century history.
    Thank you

Do you have ETW and NTW , it would be great if you had them.i have NTW and MTW only.We could take textures ,animations and models from these games ! and we could also alter MTW 2 shaders using reshade or something to attract more admirers and future downloads.

pls develop this mod , i want to enjoy ETW on MTW engine. it would be good for low end computer usrs like me who cannot play ETW or NTW i play NTW with extreme lag+invisible soldiers :{