Thread: Question about using videos for event messages...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Question about using videos for event messages...

You know the different videos, the ones that appear in some events (like when you win or when you capture a wonder). I found a video in fmv/death that has Macedon troops all over dead, so I tried to go into descr_event_images and change the video from the default "you killed macedon" to that one. But when I tested it and destroyed Macedon, the event image was just a black screen. Is there any way to fix this?

I'm using RTW 1.5.

Default Re: Question about using videos for event messages...

Anyone?

And I just got BI, can I use the videos in BI and put them in RTW or vice versa?

Yes, I am sure you would be able to do that, but a little testing would need to be done.

I think I may have found why it didn't work (but I still need help!). I think there may be a video_enums (that may not be the name) file somewhere, and that may show what I need to put as the name of the file in order to work. (did that make any sense?)

Also, in what file does it decide where the other videos are used? for example, the video for the intro, the videos in the "senate" tab that shows the people in the senate arguing. Does anyone know where I can find that file?