Thread: Add another faction : Bohemia

In the name of the chalice Member mayhem87's Avatar

Default Add another faction : Bohemia

Hi, please, can you add new faction Bohemia? Its worthy state to add and it was not part of HRE.

Insanity perhaps is inevitable Member shifty157's Avatar

Default Re: Add another faction : Bohemia

We plan on releasing our official faction list shortly.

As for Bohemia. At our start date it was part of the HRE. Thats not to say it wont be in though . . .

bohemia was not an empire or a major kingdom but it did produce its share of generals and rulers. also it had units that were very different from other european armies especially towards the end of the middle ages(wagon infantry). i would say not adding bohemia would be dissappointing but it did not have the impact of other smaller nations such as venice,burgundy,aragon,ect.

Mediaeval Auctoriso Member Member Renown's Avatar

Something I feel folks need to understand.

The boys over in MA have worked REAL hard to create a faction list that accurately focuses on what we want to cover.

There is a maximum faction #, and EVERYONE has their own personal preferences and desires.

I for one would love a certain faction that did not make it into the final selection. I am a member of this mod and can accept that and take what effort I would have placed in that faction and instead place it elsewhere.

Basically, not everyone will be happy but I'm sure a lot of people will be, and IF I can accept a faction I want not being there ANYONE else can too.

(This is not to say Bohemia will or will not make it, just stating the obvious =P)
    Last edited by Renown; 01-09-2007 at 20:07.

MTR: AOA project ###### (temp) Member kataphraktoi's Avatar

Basically, not everyone will be happy but I'm sure a lot of people will be, and IF I can accept a faction I want not being there ANYONE else can too.
    Amen, I know all about unhappiness. I took a lesson in crowd control 101: safety measures and implementation.
    Retired from games altogether!!

Feudalism TOtal War, non-active member and supporter. Long Live Orthodox Christianity!

In the name of the chalice Member mayhem87's Avatar

yeah? bohemia was sometimes a vassal to HRE but not always...... warwagons and hussites never fought on german side.....they beat germans not join them....and this faction survived to this day ;-) ( Czech rep. ). In one time Bohemia had part of Poland and Hungary. They were shield against Germans invade to east Europe..... enough?
    Bohemia will be in total realism, why not here?

Insanity perhaps is inevitable Member shifty157's Avatar

Until we release our faction list there is absolutely no reason to believe the Bohemia wont be included. So calm down, grab some tea, and chill for a few more days. Its coming soon.

Yorkist Senior Member NagatsukaShumi's Avatar

Closing, please refer to the stickied thread for information.
    RIP TosaInu
    Ja Mata