Update #1

I am posting this thread for a little update on some of our decisions, one of these decisions is that we are changing the time area. Before it was 1550-1770, well Aldaceleb has put up a pretty good arugument at our forums and I have decided, the time area of Nw-Tw is 1650-1800, that was what Aldaceleb orignally posted over there, he also said that we should base it on just America, so there you go. The mod is from 1650-1800, based on North America and Meso-America. We agree with Aldaceleb on the map part because he is the map-maker.

The modding will start soon, i stated before that we were going to start when the tools come out, We may start earlier. I hope a preview will be done in a few months, but it all depneds on what our team Members are willing to commit.

A new sub forum will be up over at the TWC and SCC forums, but expect the same as here. But we will focus on the .Org though, they are just recruiting areas. Remember if you want to join, post in our recruitment areas, no more Historians Though, we've got quite a lot.

If you want Exclusive Info on this mod go to our Public Fourms, and Behind-The-Scenes is our Private Forums which are running, Public Froums will have Exclusive info not posetd here.

Update Finished,