Thread: CTD When Starting The Campaign

Default CTD When Starting The Campaign

hi everyone, i have a problem, i can't start a campaign because when i try the game crash! can you help me with this problem? i have the rtw 1.5 and already removed the map.rwm so what can i do?

Default Re: CTD When Starting The Campaign

You could try to reinstall the mod again. It potentially could be a problem or something that you've changed in the 1.5 build (did you patch it from 1.0 to 1.3 and then to 1.5?), or installing it in the wrong place, or a faulty/corrupt download. Lots of potential problem areas - more details might help.

I installed the rtw then the bi then the patch 1.5 and then the 1.6 that's something wrong?

I have the same problem now.

Select my faction, and click on the continue arrow, and then a CTD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauma
    I installed the rtw then the bi then the patch 1.5 and then the 1.6 that's something wrong?
    Sounds an awful lot like what I'm experiencing, only I don't CTD, I just get barfed back to the previous menu.

If you're installing BI over RTW, you should do that *after* you've installed the patches for RTW. There's already a useful thread for this, here. That may help, although it may not. I still haven't resolved the problem despite a correct install. Does that help?