Thread: Thanx to all the Mod - Masters out there !!!

Thumbs up Thanx to all the Mod - Masters out there !!!

HY!

Sorry for the spelling .. hope it`s understrandable ...

So ... after playing the game - patched - still was fustrated whit many little things .. like the vices and virtues .. movement ... an many other things ... so first i changed the game to take 2 turns per year ... seamed logical ... but having the best knights by 1120 was stupid ... and not historical .. heck Spain kicked the moors out of spain .. Byzantine fell in 1122 .. not good ... so I was looking for mods ... so after a wile i downloaded a lot of these mod`s witch actually did improve the game ... so i downloaded a 42 ore 43 Mb mod .. and wow ... the game was A O K !!!

It`s sad to see that moders have to doo what CA - Creative Assembly - should have done in the first place !!!
    I like the game ... but I think it was rushed .. they did not look at the historical background ... specially eastern europe is ... to say the least demanding .. Names are spelled wrong .. and many things are not taken in consideration ... take for example Hungary and Polish ... The Names are so hilarious .. Example Boldiszar .. now i don`t mean to be a @#$@# but while in Medieval total war it was a good laugh, one would think if they worked 7 years on this game they would have noticed that Boldiszar is Boldizsár - boldisar ad the other boldijar ... j from Jack - .. this is just one exemple .. there are a lot ... but Boldiszar is my favorite `cause szar means shit in hungarian ... i`m not sure if it is ok to write this ... but LoL

I`m sure this topic has been written by many on the forum .. i`m not going to blame them for all ... but if you pay attention you will see the ... "errors" ...

Now ... back to topic ... thanx to some dedicated moders the game`s fustrating part has been changed ... and it is again fun to play , and no more need for

SO THANK YOU ALL THE MODERS OUT THERE FOR THAKING THE TIME TO MAKE THESE FIXES AND SHEARING THEM WHIT US !!!

Best regards .. Dex
    Last edited by Dexter; 01-18-2007 at 08:52.
    "One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.
    One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.
    One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle."