Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 3,211 to 3,213 of 3213

Thread: The "What are you playing?" topic.

Default Re: The "What are you playing?" topic.

Thanks for sharing

I also encountered the same situation.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval View Post
    I've been playing a significant amount of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2022) lately, for a good number of hours, and I want to rant a bit.

I intensely dislike SBMM. Skill Based Matchmaking, SBMM, esentially brings you together playing with players who are esentially the same skill level as you. In practice it sounds great, in reality, it breaks up games very often and every single time the lobby is switched, based on your internal rating (Elo rating). Very frustrating overall because it no longer feels like a game, it feels like an eSports competition. Which is a shame, because COD has advanced a lot in the weaponry category, allowing you to customise your weapons quite a lot now. Plus sounds and weapon feel is way more realistic. But man, that SBMM, super ultra annoying and frustrating to play.

And of course microtransactions everywhere.
    A couple of months later, with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - same issues.

I know, you can say that I shouldn't have bought it, but nostalgia was very powerful, seeing all of the original MW2 2009 maps in game. But gah, I really dislike SBMM.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108