Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Staked Longbow Army of Doom

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

Default Re: The Staked Longbow Army of Doom

Stig, Bottom, Shields and anyone else who might be interested: I will finally be able to be online tonight around 7 pm to 9 pm Eastern Standard and we can try out the new Mega Circle of Doom.

Maybe the Silent Assassins would lower their standards enough to oblige us by whoopin' our butts. We can save the replay and have something to post here so we can continue the trash talk.
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Elmo without you I may have never learned how to lose :D

hmm i dont think u played mtw1 homey, your comments further my belief in this

I think its funny that u dont no who he is hehe!

From that comment i can only assume that u think that any1/clan that was RTW based is lower in ur opinion on all levels, even though ur 'Best Clan' was formed in RTW...Strange!

I only played MTW1 for about 2 months online, then i dedicated my time 2 RTW/BI so im far from bein as skilled as u 'Vets' but i am willin to try my luck against any of u 2 see how i fair in game, u can bring a stake box/triangle/hectagon or wotever and i'll bring Mongols, and u can convince me that tactic is worth takin

7 EST, mmm that would be 23:00 for me I think ... maybe maybe

Im GMT

What time would you be available to play Fireblade? 7 to 9 pm my time would be GMT minus 5 hours so around 12 midnight to 2 am GMT (2400 to 0200 hours)

If you see me in the lobby, just give me a shout. I'm always willing to take a loss since I enjoy just playing the game against a human player instead of the lousy AI. I have never understood what enjoyment single player battles ever provided that would make players not want to try multiplayer. That goes for anyone else in this thread as well.

Many clans used me as a practice dummy in STW/MTW1, since I was willing to play any faction/army, and they knew I wouldn't get mad when they beat me, since I didn't really care. Similar to the guy who gets into the boxing ring with the heavyweight champ so he can beat up on him and practice for his next title bout. Not quite good enough to fight for the title bout, but good enough to get the crap beat of him by those who were. LOL
    Last edited by ElmarkOFear; 01-31-2007 at 20:42.

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ElmarkOFear
    What time would you be available to play Fireblade? 7 to 9 pm my time would be GMT minus 5 hours so around 12 midnight to 2 am GMT (2400 to 0200 hours)

If you see me in the lobby, just give me a shout. I'm always willing to take a loss since I enjoy just playing the game against a human player instead of the lousy AI. I have never understood what enjoyment single player battles ever provided that would make players not want to try multiplayer. That goes for anyone else in this thread as well.

Many clans used me as a practice dummy in STW/MTW1, since I was willing to play any faction/army, and they knew I wouldn't get mad when they beat me, since I didn't really care. Similar to the guy who gets into the boxing ring with the heavyweight champ so he can beat up on him and practice for his next title bout. Not quite good enough to fight for the title bout, but good enough to get the crap beat of him by those who were. LOL

Still owe me a game Mr. ElMark

Of course Warman! :) When I see ya, we can play.

Ok, for all who think stake box (or circle in this case) is good. I have a replay of me taking an 8 cav, 4 inf, 2 archer army.... which is the worst combo to fight a stakebox.... and I STILL WIN!!! i have to agree with anyone who says this is tactic you can find. I did everything wrong and STILL WON!
    here's the link to the replay. it's even against an RBE... so it's "technically" :)
    http://forums.thesilentassassins.com...tachmentid=469

must you fellas use such offensive language on a forum. i visited your website one day and noticed all the vulgar language spattered all over your sight. its sad.

TosaInu: no Backroom content please.

"freedom of speech" doesnt means that you can insult people whenever you like.

Quote Originally Posted by `-Silent-FireBlade
    I think its funny that u dont no who he is hehe!

From that comment i can only assume that u think that any1/clan that was RTW based is lower in ur opinion on all levels, even though ur 'Best Clan' was formed in RTW...Strange!
    oh, but i know who you are my dear fireblade, but i havnt seen bliz around to fight your battles for you in m2tw
    And when the brazen cry of achilles
    Was heard among the trojans, all their hearts
    Were troubled, and the full-maned horses whirled
    The chariots backward, knowing griefs at hand...

I still Watch Disney Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Stig
    Nope won't work, the Archers are right behind the stakes, they would already be engaged when Barrett is going to click his run button.
    lol and? Even if a cav unit is "engaged" if you click run it will start running and just run right through. This btw is a good tib if someone has your cav bogged down with infantry, simply just run through his inf.

TosaInu: no Backroom content please.

vrijbuiter Senior Member Rob The Bastard's Avatar

Knock off the abuse, or I'll infict all the torments that I have at my disposal upon you.

Hopefully my time here will be short... so don't tempt me.

Bring Back Buck

Heres my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by sabutai
    oh, but i know who you are my dear fireblade, but i havnt seen bliz around to fight your battles for you in m2tw

Most everyone knows who i am ;)

Im gonna go ahead and guesse that Blitz owned u in RTW, which is no shocker, and 2v2 me and him used 2 own it up ;o)

And with all respect DO NOT make comments like that 2 a player unless u r gonna back it up....and if u r thinkin about backing it up, i would advise u 2 think twice and then a 3rd time so u dont look a fool wen that comment is slapped back at ya....cause odds are, if u play me it will be!

I believe some just said you should knock it off

TosaInu: no Backroom content in this forum please.

fireblade my dear man, i told you to look at post 59 i think it was.

let me regale you with a tale of old

i was a week into playing rome, after a few games with bliz he kept asking me to join maji, after a few days i did, u hosted a laggy game i quit

you got mouthy about me leaving the game. i quit maji, you then went on to say "you booted me", you did things to my maji forums account, talked alot of smack in lobby and then after you and bliz publicly asking me to 1 vs 1 u i did.

i recall it clearly, you were egypt, lots of chariots. i was macedon, phalax army with some companions, your chariots destroyed my cav, but after that u attacked my rear, which had pikes facing you, you lost quickly after that

after this battle bliz asked publicly who won, i said me, you both logged out of lobby within 30 seconds, i sense he was ashamed of you

there were two more losses for you after that, was rome vs rome, we both had upgraded urbans, was unremarkable, i stopped playing rome a month after starting

this when you were a "good player" and i was just over a week into rome, and played no TW since mideval like 3 years before that

i know your a shameless liar, so i bet you forget this, like when u stopped challenging me and bliz had to for you (although i forgive him and saw him in m2tw lobby, he is ok with me. and i say he is good people)

i been at m2tw a week, if i see u on lets revisit history
    Last edited by Callahan9119; 02-01-2007 at 20:11.
    And when the brazen cry of achilles
    Was heard among the trojans, all their hearts
    Were troubled, and the full-maned horses whirled
    The chariots backward, knowing griefs at hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Paolai
    "freedom of speech" doesnt means that you can insult people whenever you like.
    Actually it does. It means you can say what you like when you like, but there is no freedom of speech on the internet so whatever.

Sabutai, fireblade from maji and SA are different people. But goodluck with that, just like bliz and blitz (Maji and SA respectively). Get your facts sorted before throwing insults around mate. ;) But just to end it, if you were in maji then I definately beat you. :p

TosaInu: No Backroom content in this forum please.

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Back to topic The Staked Longbow Army of Doom please.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Bah tos that was the most intelligent thing i have bothered to post in a long time that you just deleted.

Do you have Backroom access Zeph?
    Ja mata

TosaInu

I don't see any forum called it.

Ja mata

TosaInu

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't some of you people know when to knock it off when TosaInu and Rob tell you to? If I see a mod/admin telling me to get back on topic, I think it be a wise decsion to do so.

Back on Topic

I personally won't use the stake box, just because, it can be deafted.

I personally didn't see it yet, but after this post I will take a look at the replay though. I think if you just take out his longbowmen, you have no touble then,but then again, I must watch it before I say anything else.

*runs off to watch replay*

Yeah great reading.....

.....Orda

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast