Thread: wow. this mod really sucks

Default wow. this mod really sucks

Luckily I had nothing better to do today then completely uninstall and reinstally RTW. All for a few historic battles! (With no campaign map btw, or hope for the future )
    Eras Total Conquest, your Eras TW for Kingdoms.

Default Re: wow. this mod really sucks

again remarks like these do not belong at the Org., especially since you are degrading another persons work. Please refrain from doing it.

I can't say something sucks? It sucks. And so did the movie my little fat greek wedding and so does italian wedding soup. perhaps i just prefer italian devorce even over NE clam chowder.
    Eras Total Conquest, your Eras TW for Kingdoms.

I am not saying you cannot sa this mod sucks, I am saying it does not belong at the ORG. Offer constructive critism, but do not say it sucks and give no further explanation.

Member Member antiochus epiphanes's Avatar

what a troll, go home and crawl under a rock.

Post Re: wow. this mod really sucks

Wladyslaw IV, if you don't like something and you know you can't do any better yourself then don't complain, particularly if it is free. Remember, the Citadel: Total War team is unpaid and does all of it's work for this community for nothing in return - they also lose lots of time doing their job too. Please try to avoid this sort of thread in the future, nothing constructive ever comes out of it.

BTW, also may I suggest that you give reasons for your dislike. In that case the mod players/developers will be able to help you enjoy it to it's full.
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed