Thread: free black berets for everybody!!!

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

provided you can answer this question:

how does one check the honor of a potential opponent on MP without having to go to the player search on Totalwar.Com?
    (if your reply is "ask them," -OR you are Australian - then you don't qualify for the FBB -Free Black Beret).

[This message has been edited by solypsist (edited 11-13-2000).]

By being omnipotent.

It's easy Solypsist you must have 2 computers (or more) and an internet connexion that you an share or 2 internet connexions
    You can also try the alt+tab but then you should have some nice black screens and cant go back to Shogun or go back and see that your opponent had a timed out message like I have...
    But as having honour in the EAForum is one of the main asked wanted feature asked for the MP improvement in Erado Question time 2 we will perhaps have it in the next patch
    La mort n'est rien mais vivre vaincu et sans gloire c'est mourir tous les jours

Senior Member Senior Member The Black Ship's Avatar

What if I had three computers, and two STW discs. Then I could play, check up on my opponent, and be his ally then go traitor on him . Good that's a sick thought
    All we are saying....is give peas a chance - Jolly Green Giant

Does STW work with multi-monitor displays? I have an old monitor and a 2mb PCI graphics card somewhere (it was state-of-the-art at the time)

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

Well right now I dont have two computers, but I do have six midgets, so maybe there's a method to using them...
    After posting this question I read that the patch 1.13 is supposed to give more player info such as honor, so heres hoping...

[This message has been edited by solypsist (edited 11-13-2000).]

Senior Member Senior Member ShaiHulud's Avatar

I'd leave my lunch there and go answer the phone. If I return to find bread crumbs in my poi, I'd know my opponent has no honor? (Hmm, Maybe I missed the general thrust of your query...)

------------------
    Wind fells blossoms, rain
    fells steel,yet bamboo bends and drinks
    O stranger, Go tell the Spartans that we lie here, obedient to their will.....