Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Join Us?

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Default Re: Join Us?

hey, I see you need a skinner. well, I skin for the mod in development known as D:TW (diadochi). work is on hiatus due to lack of modellers. so how about a trade? 1 of the 3 skinners (or all of us) skin, and you give us help in modelling? the help would be much appreciated. PM on what you all think in the I:TW staff.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Still need an experienced modder ?
    i can make roughly 1-2 skin per day (normal 256 pix size, 512 are quite longer to made). An example :
    alias arminius on PTW and UTW, cocobongoclub-dj in TWC. Skinner, modeller,2d artist of classical-age : total war , and paeninsula italica : total war.

A skilled skinner would be a gift from heaven at this point. You should post in the join us thread at our dev forum.

http://incatotalwar.proboards106.com/index.cgi
    Inca-Total War Traits & Ancillaries

Cool to be part of it.
    The example :
    alias arminius on PTW and UTW, cocobongoclub-dj in TWC. Skinner, modeller,2d artist of classical-age : total war , and paeninsula italica : total war.

Amazing. I can almost feel the little rings of his mail. I'll inform the other team members (as they rarely ever visit this forum), but after seeing this I'm 99% sure you're in.
    Inca-Total War Traits & Ancillaries

we sure need you. We can start sharing some files before i send you the units. We do a 1024*1024 skin and resize it later but it depends on you, you can do the resizing first and then the skinning. I just need to have a final galance at the units. But you can also start doing some buildings if you want to. Anyway, i will need you some time to write me down some guide on what filters to use in phoroshop so i can help you maybe with the building skins

Ok, thx. For the toshop filters i'm not sure to be helpful as i rarely used them, but real modified textures, sometimes playing around with layers and progressive erasing effects, etc; For the buildings, there is already some usable mayan stuff in m2tw, although for the historical accuracy...

I'd be happy to help with researching. I studied history and archaeology in college, so I have plenty of books at my disposal! :)

I could help in history info of some mesoamerican cultures (specially mayan one) since I from Yucatan.
    I hope the mod is not dead yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    Allready download and see it... Very-very good idea!!! Brav.... eh....

OH BY IVPITER?!? WHAT'VE I DONE!?!? OH PATER CONSCRIPTI..... FORGIVE ME

I was a Roman... and a good Roman won't laugh too see his comrades dying in calendar!!! I call for a Proud Roman artist to made one calendar full of Glorious Roman conquest!!!

Vote: Sasaki Member ByzantineKnight's Avatar

While I have not been active on the mod in a couple years, I do not believe that the mod is dead yet, just post at the private forums (http://incatotalwar.proboards.com/index.cgi) and they will get back to you. The work appears to be ongoing :)

Byz
    RIP Tosa, I can't believe you are gone, but we will never forget you

i could help with the history about history of southern countrys like mapuches diaguitas aymaras etc but theres is a mistake that you can fix there is no "mapuche" country in this time there are many tribe that they call mapuches but you can talk about the picunches , huilliches , araucanos , pehuenches .etc and other that were mixed with the mapuche culture , in this case also the diaguitas and some north pichunches were mixed with the inca cultured until the south picunches fight them and forced to witdraw to the north ! establish a bordier in the river maule. so the best soldiers of the mapuche are the auracanos and some tribes of the picunches all of the others are mapuches but not th ones who fight the incas and the spanish conquer !! beacuse the huilliches or the puelches (argentinan mapuches ) they werent in war !
    Last edited by Pedro; 06-15-2011 at 06:17.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12