Thread: Rebelion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rebelion

I am curently playing a Pahlava campain. I tryed to play slowly, advancing at first by bringing the settelments south from me, to rebeling. What suprised me, is that a AS settelment, had order 25% for 4 turns, riots and 3 units as garnison, and still didn't rebel.
    And other setelments as well but whit 65% and riots, but no rebelion.
    Asaak did rebel after 6 turns of riots, and one turn expelled my superior spy whit 7 eyes. Hekatompylos, rebeled just because i brouth there all 3 original spys, together. it's.
    I think that the east Seleuk holdings, should rebel quit easy. But this wasn't the case (2 campains).
    In me 0.8 my settelments rebelet, after one 2 turns having riots, and les than 60%, so how is it possible, for the AI to have a sattelment whit 35% and riots for 6 turns? Or 2 such settelments.

Post Re: Rebelion

Hi Ower,
    I believe that difficulty levels effect AI settlement's rebelling threshold. May I ask what difficulty level you are playing on?
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

Default Re: Rebelion

WH/M, I know that its harder to get them rebel, but 35% for 5 turns riots and still no rebelion? Thats just crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ower
    WH/M, I know that its harder to get them rebel, but 35% for 5 turns riots and still no rebelion? Thats just crazy.
    Thats RTW.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

Post Re: Rebelion

Quote Originally Posted by Foot
    Thats RTW
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

O so it's hardcoded. Suspected something like this, but wanted to by sure.