This Sub-Forum is for the hosting of discussions Regrading My ProblemFixer Pure and Rebuild ProblemFixer.

What are these and what is the difference you may ask?

The Answer:

ProblemFixer Pure is solely about fixing major well known bugs such as the Shield/Pike?2-Hander Bugs. It includes very Little rebalancing, and what their is, is related to a small number of unbugged vanilla units becoming significantly less powerful after the fixes. This has necessitated a number of changes to these units to bring them on par with their bugged equivalents.

Rebuild ProblemFixer uses ProblemFixer Pure as a starting point, but expands on it by significantly modifying the AI and campaign mechanics as well as starting positions, tech trees, and starting faction strengths so as to produce a much more challenging campaign for the player. I hope to later take this modification further and increase the difficulty and enjoyment of those player who enjoy Custom/Quick battle mode as well.

When they get moved over I'll sticky the threads relating to the 2 Versions of ProblemFixer.