Thread: Faction Ideas

Default Faction Ideas

I think you can expand on the faction list. You definitely need the Algonquins. They were of vital importance to the French. I think the Iroquois Faction is a good idea, because they were a real pain in the backside, especially when the English gave them gunpowder to go with guns!

I will post more when I think of it.

RM3

Still warlusting... Member Warluster's Avatar

Default Re: Faction Ideas

Algonquins, do you know where there homelands are? We have a lot of First Nation Tribes there already, though I guess theres space. THanks for the help,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algonquin

I will try to draw a rough map, although I doubt there will be any question in the fact that I will most likely be wrong.

They were located in south eastern Quebec and Ontario. Notice that a huge provincial park in southern Ontario bears their name, Algonquin Park, as well as some colleges and tourist agencies in the region.

The blue/green is where they would most likely inhabited. They would also lived a bit more south on lake Huron, I forgot to add it though!

Forget the green in the bottom right. and maybe they woudn't have lived as far east as that. But that is the general area.

Algonquins were indeed an important nation, we'll sure think about it.
    New World:Total War