Thread: AD/II Recruitment Thread

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Default AD/II Recruitment Thread

Since you are reading this thread, I assume that you're considering to apply for membership in our team.

To do this, please post your application in this here thread.

We are currently looking for pretty much all kinds of team members, especially any with modding and/or artistic skills. If you want to join, please also give us some examples of your work or other references so that we can properly assess your talent (this is especially important when you want to sign up as a researcher). If you have some good stuff to show, chances are you'll be in the team quite quickly.

Until then

The AD/II team
    Last edited by alpaca; 06-13-2007 at 17:28.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Default Re: MA Recuitment Thread

I can assist with research on England and I'll have a go at General Research.
    Last edited by Ignoramus; 03-19-2007 at 11:18.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Great! I'll post a link to the forums up in a minute.

i'd lihe to apply to general research(Army composition&traits system)
    and also for public relations

Great, just click the link and sign-up in the MA forums.

Hey there. My name's <obviously aleh>. I really don't know if you guys are hiring researchers for the new incarnation of your Italian campaign. But if you are, I'd like to volunteer for whatever y'all need researching.

Still warlusting... Member Warluster's Avatar

Hi all,

Are you still recruiting? (Stupid question right? :)

I would like to join the mod, and help mod.

I would like to join as General Text Editing and Implementation of Campaign Map.

I would like to take up a position on general reserch for England, I can also design such things as mod banners and/or faction banners if needs be

Ok so I guess this is where I should apply.
    Wel I have already posted some stuff on the Eastern Balkans, but realise now that you want stuff on the Western Balkans, I can do that to, also can help out with Byzantium and the Islamic nations.

Sig by Durango

Now that the House of Commons is trying to become useful, it does a great deal of harm.
    -Oscar Wilde

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bopa the Magyar
    Ok so I guess this is where I should apply.
    Wel I have already posted some stuff on the Eastern Balkans, but realise now that you want stuff on the Western Balkans, I can do that to, also can help out with Byzantium and the Islamic nations.
    We already noted your application and are currently discussing it

Default Re: AD/II Recruitment Thread

Hi guys :p

Okay, I've been away for a long time now (for some good reason I wont detail here) so not everybody may know me. I was part of the former MA team, working mostly on map developpement, french research, heraldry and character naming. After speaking a bit with alpaca I decided it would be better to reapply back rather than reappearing from nowhere, so here i am applying to join the team :)

Solo

The Anno Domini MXVI team is looking for members. Visit our forums.

Anno Domini MXVI Member Member HighLord z0b's Avatar

Don't worry I remember you Solo, let me guess you've been frozen in carbonite?

Fighting the Good Fight Member Zasz1234's Avatar

Hi

I did some research for the MTW2 Pike & Musket mod on the Mughals and would love to help you guys out. I'll research anything you want and I'll check out the starting to mod threads to see if I can help you with that too. Anyway I like learning new things and with school out some direction would be nice. I've always wanted to learn more about Medieval Italy!
    Inhale, exhale
    Forward, back
    Living, dying:
    Arrows, let flown each to each
    Meet midway and slice
    The void in aimless flight
    --
    Thus I return to the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz1234
    Hi

I did some research for the MTW2 Pike & Musket mod on the Mughals and would love to help you guys out. I'll research anything you want and I'll check out the starting to mod threads to see if I can help you with that too. Anyway I like learning new things and with school out some direction would be nice. I've always wanted to learn more about Medieval Italy!
    Hey,
    You got a PM

Hey

I was part of the old MA team for a while, but due to issues I won't go into detail here, I left.

If you guys need help with research on Normans (Sicily, Normandy, Antioch), Baltic Crusades, Crusades or well almost anything I'd gladly help.

I'm studying for a Bachelor's degree in Medieval History so have access to a big University library too if needed.
    "Debating with someone on the Internet is like mudwrestling with a pig. You get filthy and the pig loves it"
    Shooting down abou's Seleukid ideas since 2007!

Ricardus Insanusaum Member Bob the Insane's Avatar

I have no historical or artistic credentials (other than a amature interest in early medieval history) but i am a techy and have dabbled in some lightweight modding of M2TW and and have helped out as a beta tester on other mods and would love to offer my services here if you need that sort of thing...

This mod looks very promising, and I'd like to help. When you have a working build, I could help stabilize it. For a reference, I've been somewhat successful with this on EB. This is admittedly on RTW, but M2TW is similar.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

i'd like to help but can't really think of what kind of example you'd need - what areas are you looking for - i can code, map and do a litle bit of script.
    "Actually, in my humble opinion you should have been able to play everything from France, to the dutchy of Douche, and down to Pierres Orchard (with the posibility of managing the kids playtime, wifebeatings, and hostile takeovers of the neighbours fertile bee cubes)." - El Wrongo

Quote Originally Posted by Imaldrian
    i'd like to help but can't really think of what kind of example you'd need - what areas are you looking for - i can code, map and do a litle bit of script.
    Hey mate, we just changed our development policy so you'll be able to choose something to work on pretty soon (some things are already available, check our new development posts here).