Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ProblemFixer Pure V1.13

Creator of the Medmod for M:TW Member WesW's Avatar

Default Re: ProblemFixer Pure V1.13

I finally went to Total War Center, and there are quite a number of hosted mods there which aren't available here, including more than one which deals with some of the same material which you have been working on, Carl.
    Myself, I found that the Ultimate AI mod appears to be just what I have been looking for as far as Campaign AI and Diplomacy, so I am going to discontinue my work, and just make some suggestions for that mod. I think there are parts which would go very well with your mods, and if you are going to be spending time on another game, you may want to consider opening a dialogue with GrandViz about perhaps partnering in some capacity. In any event, I think it would be well worth your time to check out his work.
    Myself, I am going to try splicing the aforementioned parts of the Ultimate AI mod, the Traits and Ancillaries files from your mod, and insert them into the Darthmod and see how it all comes together.
    Btw, one of the guys working with Darth has begun to look seriously into infantry balance, and I suggested that he take a look at your work.
    Wes Whitaker's Total Modification site:

i installed v1.13 and now no character traits appear, and no text appears when i move my scroll over a a retinue member no text appears. has anyone else had this problem?

i am assuming this is related to the Orientis's part of the mod.

I know the vioces aren't real Member Gigantus's Avatar

Name:  Necro.png
Views: 119
Size:  294.8 KB

Does anyhow happen to have this on his hard drive? Filefront is obviously dead for years.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123