Thread: EB Victory Conditions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default EB Victory Conditions

I am presently playing Baktria but would like most specific info on the Victory Conditions for this faction. Under the obvious Victory Conditions map, I see a large blue blob covering the eastern portion of the Asian mainland. Is their any info on specific cities or areas that are required to trigger the game's Victory Condition? Any help would be very appreciated.

Questor of AI revenue. Member The Errant's Avatar

Default Re: EB Victory Conditions

Klick on the question mark at the right hand top of the victory conditions submenu. It should highlight all the required cities on the campaign map. Repeat to turn of the highlighting.
    When you do this not only will the game highlight the settlements you must take but the advisor will also pop up with a list of the settlements you must hold or conquer.

"If you listen, carefully. You can hear the Gods laughing."

Last words of Emperor Commodus. From "The Fall of the Roman Empire".

Well I, was showing this mod to a frend, a jang interesant in history, and as I show him the VC for Parthia, he sayd that he would want to know why you included cities outside the historical parthia?
    And he would want to know if there is a way to modify VC?

Quote Originally Posted by Ower
    Well I, was showing this mod to a frend, a jang interesant in history, and as I show him the VC for Parthia, he sayd that he would want to know why you included cities outside the historical parthia?
    And he would want to know if there is a way to modify VC?
    Historically the Parthians wanted to occupy all of the former Achaimenid holdings,-and they actually did it, for a couple of years, when they gave shelter to a renegade Roman General. He conquered almost all of todays' Turkey before being killed. In the east, they went for India, conquering the part of the map you see, and also some of which you don't. It didn't last long as Kushans came calling in, but it happened.

You like EB? Buy CA games.

I thought all factions were 'required' to conquer a worldsize empire about the size of good ol' Roman Empire. The Parthians were a large empire at it's peak; but perhaps just nog large enough to WIN THE CAMPAIGN.
    -Hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre; Mod sceal þe mare þe ure mægen lytlað

Yeah, all the greek factions have to rule all of alexanders old empire, which they never did.
    Although parthia is one of the winners, they still wanted more.