Thread: OiM: TW historical campaign - bugs and suggestions

Default OiM: TW historical campaign - bugs and suggestions

Please report any bugs you find. Your suggestions are also welcomed.
    Ogniem i Mieczem: Total War

Come to daddy Member Geoffrey S's Avatar

Default Re: OiM: TW historical campaign - bugs and suggestions

If I may make a suggestion, you should work on your presentation of the mod if you want more people to download it. At the moment one has to search for more detailed information and screenshots; perhaps the approach used by teams such as EB and Fourth Age would be more useful. Things like a comprehensive feature list, detailed installation instructions and a set of good ingame screenshots in the post presenting the download link would make people a lot more enthusiastic, I'm sure. It would certainly get me more interested.
    "The facts of history cannot be purely objective, since they become facts of history only in virtue of the significance attached to them by the historian." E.H. Carr

Crusading historian Member cegorach's Avatar

The current beta is still updated from time to time. I think it will be a good idea to make the presentation when it is more advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey S
    If I may make a suggestion, you should work on your presentation of the mod if you want more people to download it. At the moment one has to search for more detailed information and screenshots; perhaps the approach used by teams such as EB and Fourth Age would be more useful. Things like a comprehensive feature list, detailed installation instructions and a set of good ingame screenshots in the post presenting the download link would make people a lot more enthusiastic, I'm sure. It would certainly get me more interested.
    I absolutely agree with you. Presentation is our soft spot. No one from our team is willing to write it in Russian in the first place.
    Ogniem i Mieczem: Total War