Thread: Roman Generals in Same Army... both get exp?

EB Beta Tester & Sex Slave Member Brightblade's Avatar

Default Roman Generals in Same Army... both get exp?

Hi all,

I'm playing a campaign as Romani (first one since Vanilla, lol) and I have a question... trying to follow the historical composition with a General and a Tribune (another character) in the same army... do both get traits, ancillaries and experience? Or does the second general only get unit experience from battle and no additional benefits?

Thanks!

We ask ourselves whether our names will echo through the ages... how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved.

Currently: Slave in EB's beta testing dungeons!

Default Re: Roman Generals in Same Army... both get exp?

I think some traits and ancilliaries can go to under-generals. I remember generals in armies who fought tooth and nail, and won a tough victory against the odds by getting stuck in with their bodyguards get ancilliaries like 'hero' or traits like 'brave' even if they werent commanding. But I would imagine command relalated traits only go to the commanding general.

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

Traits that are recieved for combat only go to the general commanding the battle.

So even if your "tribune" gets reduced down to one man, he won't receive any traits ("scarred", etc)?