Thread: Naked warrior fix bug/omission

Default Naked warrior fix bug/omission

The Gestetae (sp?) fix DOES give loincloths to the units on a battlefield (it does to the Eleutheroi in North Italy anyway - the only ones I've fought against so far) but on their description (when you right-click them on the campaign/whilst battle is paused) still shows a picture of them naked. I suppose you just need to create a new unit pic for them, that's all.

Default Re: Naked warrior fix bug/omission

Is there a new fix available, at all?

Our unit card creator is on leave at the moment, so no fix for this at the moment. Just shut your eyes when it appears on screen. Or watch all the death and destruction instead, much less disagreeable.

But youre right, this is an oversight, we'll certainly get it fixed eventually. Definately for the next release, if not before.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

Quote Originally Posted by Foot
    Just shut your eyes when it appears on screen. Or watch all the death and destruction instead, much less disagreeable.
    I personally am not up in arms about this (although I'd rather not have naked units, just feels weird) - it's just that the fix is meant to give them loincloths, so I reported it. Again, I am not telling you this because I personally was horrified at the sight of naked warrior people.