Thread: Crash on a rebel turn

Default Crash on a rebel turn

I post my saved game on http://uploaded.to/?id=wckrrg

The crash ocurrs on the euleutheroi turn when it focus on a city. Year 193bc. If I don't active the script it runs. Thanks a lot.

Default Re: Crash on a rebel turn

As I said last time you posted this: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=83728. Read it. Take heed.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

I don't understand what are you trying to tell me, really, the crash occurs if the script is activated, the version is 0.81a. I'm playing Romans.

Answer these questions:

Quote Originally Posted by bovi
    REALLY IMPORTANT INFO:

• Which version are you playing? 0.81a is by far the most stable version we've released. You can get help with earlier versions, but will have lower priority than those who play the current version. Be prepared for a wait, and possibly no help at all. If you are playing any other version but 0.81a, you shouldn't. Except to finish off a campaign you really love, of course, but then again, you might not be able to due to this crash you're experiencing...
    • On the same topic, do you have any unofficial mods installed?
    • Have you applied all the permanent fixes in this sticky? If not, do that right now. Pay attention to the installation instructions for each, and most likely your problem is solved. If you have got them already, check that there are no updates since you last did.
    • Have you deleted map.rwm? Please see this sticky to know why this is really important. Note that you need to do this again when applying the permanent fixes.
    • Have you tried the temporary fixes in the sticky mentioned earlier? It didn't work? Please post a report. It worked? Great, your campaign is resurrected! Please post a report nevertheless, as we need it to find better, permanent fixes and to make the next version as stable as possible.
    • Does it still crash if you do not enable the background script?
    • Have you tried it 3 times or more, with consistent crashes?

IMPORTANT INFO:

Some of this can be hard to find out, but if you use the toggle_fow console command you'll be able to see it better. You can use console commands by tapping the key right below Esc on your keyboard.
    • What is happening when the crash occurs? Are you attacking someone, were you attacked, were you conducting diplomacy, was the AI doing its turn etc. Please have a look around the map for settlements about to rebel.
    • Where does stuff happen when the crash occurs? This makes us able to focus more on the area in question instead of looking around the map.
    • When does the crash occur? What year is it? What's the season? Have you had any reforms? Do you know if any other factions have had reforms?

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking