Thread: help

Default help

Hey, im new to Roma surrectum and have to say that its a great mod, i love the egion system, unfortunately, how do you recruit the legions after the reforms, i have the army barracks, and the red scutum symbol, but the only named and numbered legions i can get after the marians are in patavium.
    (i own all of italy, the epirote capital and the southern half of spain. I can get urban cohorts and stuff and could get the ve legionaried before. Please help

Default Re: help

Quote Originally Posted by user999
    Hey, im new to Roma surrectum and have to say that its a great mod, i love the egion system, unfortunately, how do you recruit the legions after the reforms, i have the army barracks, and the red scutum symbol, but the only named and numbered legions i can get after the marians are in patavium.
    (i own all of italy, the epirote capital and the southern half of spain. I can get urban cohorts and stuff and could get the ve legionaried before. Please help
    There is a small text document in (RTW)\data\_IMPORTANT_STUFF

that explains the Roman Legion AOR.
    "...then came the ensigns encompassing the Eagle, which is at the head of every Roman Legion; the King, and the strongest of all birds, which seems to them a signal of dominion, and an omen that they shall conquer all against whom they march....." Flavius Josephus