Thread: Somehow I'm at peace with a faction although I haven't accepted their offer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Somehow I'm at peace with a faction although I haven't accepted their offer

Hi,

I'm playing with Sweboz and I was waging war with Rome. Tried making peace a couple of times but they didn't share my thoughts. Anyways, one turn I get a message saying Rome is at peace with Sweboz.

I'm positive I haven't met their diplomat. I have 1 town that's being automanaged by the computer. Could it be that their diplomat went there and that the computer decided to accept their offer?

Default Re: Somehow I'm at peace with a faction although I haven't accepted their offer

They probably formed an alligence with with one of your allies...thus causing a ceasefire.

"Break in the Sun, till the Sun breaks down"

Default Re: Somehow I'm at peace with a faction although I haven't accepted their offer

^^^ What Megalos said... Check the diplomacy screen to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by tomislav
    Hi,

I'm playing with Sweboz and I was waging war with Rome. Tried making peace a couple of times but they didn't share my thoughts. Anyways, one turn I get a message saying Rome is at peace with Sweboz.

I'm positive I haven't met their diplomat. I have 1 town that's being automanaged by the computer. Could it be that their diplomat went there and that the computer decided to accept their offer?
    E Tomo, Tomo. Sklopili su ti primirje saveznici pa si ga i ti automatski prihvatija.
    DAMN! I FORGOT WHERE DO WE DINE TONIGHT!?

Thanks, fala :)