Heya, I downloaded EB a couple of weeks ago (the first mod I've downloaded for RTW - did it at university as I've got a crappy 64k connection at home) and now that my exams are over have just booted up my first campaign as the Romani., Hard campaign difficulty, Normal battles.

Have to say the skins are lovely, and it runs quite smooth even though my specs are far from great (Radeon 9250 128mb card, 768mb RAM, 2 gighz processor). Sure I get a fair bit of memory leak after about an hour ('your virtual memory is getting low' etc - but no CTDs at all in about 3 or 4 hours of campaigning), but that's besides the point.

Just wondering if you guys are using a formations thingy like Darth Mod, or something that you guys have done yourself.

Also, I've noticed that rear charges don't tend to be as effective as I feel they should be. Now this could be because Roman cavalry is meant to 'sux teh bik one11', but I reckon that a well done cavalry charge into the rear of an enemy formation (large unit sizes) should kill a bit more than 6 or 7 men in the initial charge. This is not a complaint as such, it's just a question - there's probably some real cavalry that would do more damage and stuff.

I like how the battles have been slowed down as well - makes it feel more like MTW, just only a tad slower-paced.