Thread: Started my first Campaign Last Night

Well after many months of not really getting into the game i decided to start a Campaign as the Hojo.Now it's summer 1570 i have an Alliance with the Takeda and the Oda.The Uesugi have been wiped out mostly by me and i have most of their province's,save for a few that went rebel.Also the Mori and the Imagawa have also been wiped out although i don't know how.So what i'm doing now is building up my strengh to match Takeda.I also have 4 heirs since i'm the 2nd Hojo Daimyo the first one died and his son took over but now i have 4 sons 3 of them are generals.So any advice from you to see where i go next and what to build.

Michael

What to do next? I'd recommend taking over the whole of Japan. Since you say that Imagawa and Mori have been wiped out, either Takeda or Shimazu or Oda must be getting pretty strong, taking over the lands of Imagawa and Mori. So I'd recommend you go offensive before they build up too much. It's 1570. I usually conquer Japan around 1560. I am guessing that you are playing Normal Level or Easy Level. On harder levels you must go offensive relatively early, before the crazy AI build-up.

Another thing. You probably should build a geisha house and train some geishas, just to protect yourself from potential enemy geishas.

Senior Member Senior Member ShaiHulud's Avatar

Yes, beware the Geisha...she comes!

------------------
    Wind fells blossoms, rain
    fells steel,yet bamboo bends and drinks
    O stranger, Go tell the Spartans that we lie here, obedient to their will.....

AND DON'T you FORGET.....Have fun, it's a game. May it be the first of many enjoyable campaigns....

Thanks i'll remember what you said i hope to play online once i get some more work under my belt.

Michael

Senior Member Senior Member Shiro's Avatar

Enjoy the game Takeda-san. You're in for an amazing experience.

Dang! Edited one line again just for that dang bold!

[This message has been edited by Shiro (edited 04-18-2001).]
    "Everything Shiro said sounds good to me."
    -Solypsist
    "Catiline is the one with the black rag and Shiro is erm...the other one..."
    -Tosa