Thread: Worshipper of Ceres x 2

Default Worshipper of Ceres x 2

I had a general (Romani) who had the Worshipper of Ceres trait listed twice for some reason. (v. 0.81a + all perm. fixes + no unofficial EB mods + Gestetae fix)

Default Re: Worshipper of Ceres x 2

Thanks for your report. I've checked export_descr_character_traits and there are two traits concerning the same worship, seems to be an oversight. The traits in question are WorshipsCeresRoman and WorshipsCeresRomani. If you like you can remove one of them. Revoke the WorshipsCeresRomani trait from your generals first, then delete or comment out anything concerning that trait in that file. Give those who were worshipping Ceres the WorshipsCeresRoman trait instead.

The same goes for Jupiter, you can delete anything concerning WorshipsJupiterRomani in the traits file. You should make sure that noone of your generals are worshippers of Jupiter first, revoke it and give them WorshipsIvpiterRoman instead.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

This bug has been around for a long while but was low on the priorities. It has recently been adressed and the worshiper series has been reworked for the next release.

Great, glad to hear it, Marcus!

And Bovi, thanks for the advice! :)