Thread: Game Closes

Handler of candles Member Xehh II's Avatar

Default Game Closes

I have a problem, the game closes every time when I try to build in a settlement.
    When I try to build a building in Carna the game closes half way through ending the turn. Of course the obvious solution is not to build there but I don't waant tot do that, can someone provide a answer please.
    A ha ha! Rainbows and unicorns! Rainbows and unicorns!

Default Re: Game Closes

You should post in the tech help forum. See https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=83728.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

I once had this problem when I accidently repaired the AI government. Make sure you destroyed them all.

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

Building a building crashes sometimes happen when there are two of the same building tier in one time, such as government (as stated above).

Also, are you using the "process_cq" cheat when it crashes? Because that will cause crashes in certain cases.