Thread: CTD with Romani Faction

Default CTD with Romani Faction

Which version are you playing? 0.81a

On the same topic, do you have any unofficial mods installed? No

Have you applied all the permanent fixes in this sticky? I don't know

Have you deleted map.rwm? Yes

Have you tried the temporary fixes in the sticky mentioned earlier? I've Install the hotfix 0.81a3

Does it still crash if you do not enable the background script? Yes

Have you tried it 3 times or more, with consistent crashes? 3 or more, yes

What is happening when the crash occurs? Casse's army is occupying a Casse's citie without garrison.

Where does stuff happen when the crash occurs?

When does the crash occur?

What year is it? 129 BC

What's the season? Summer, I think

Have you had any reforms? , Yes, I'm in Marian reforms.

Do you know if any other factions have had reforms?
    I don't know

Please , I would like arrive to the Imperial Reforms.

I'm spanish, if I don't reply correctly, I'm sorry.

Default Re: CTD with Romani Faction

Quote Originally Posted by Luismi
    [B]Have you applied all the permanent fixes in this sticky? I don't know
    Then you haven't. Please do that now.

Have you tried the temporary fixes in the sticky mentioned earlier? I've Install the hotfix 0.81a3
    You did not really answer the right question, but your answer means 'no'. Please try the temporary fixes unless the permanent ones work.

What is happening when the crash occurs? Casse's army is occupying a Casse's citie without garrison.
    I don't understand what this means. The casse are moving an army into one of its own cities, to garrison it? Or they are attacking a city which has no garrison present?

What year is it? 129 BC
    Cool, I think you're the one that has come the longest that have reported here .

Again, please try out the fixes we've made available. They are very likely to help you. Otherwise please let us know and POST YOUR SAVEGAME so we can see if we find out what's happening.
    Last edited by bovi; 05-14-2007 at 17:31.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Well, I've replaced all the files for the temporal and permanent fixes, CTD remains. For the question "What's happening?" is your first option Casse Army goes to garrisoned an own city. And Thank you, I hope continues with my progression.

The last question, How can I upload the savegama file?. Thank you.

There's a sticky on that.

================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

http://www.axifile.com?1245245 This is the link (I think).

An spanish question, Sticky is the same than link?

Thanks for the savegame .

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I interpret it as "Does sticky actually mean link?". The answer to this is no. A sticky is a thread on this forum, which has been elevated to always being on the front page due to its usefulness. A link is a way to navigate to somewhere else, or get a given file.

================
    ================

I've loaded up your game, and the first thing I see is that the campaign map is wrong. Baktria allegedly has Belgium, while you Romans have some province deep in Baktrian territory. This is caused by you not deleting map.rwm when upgrading from 0.8 to 0.81, OR you might still be playing an 0.8 campaign. This makes it impossible to find the cause as our versions differ.

There's hope though. You can cheat by teleporting over to the Casse and whacking their armies, which has fixed the problem in a similar case. The procedure is described here, over multiple posts.

================
    ================

Thank you, man! This f****** cheat works!, I will continue conquering the world.