Thread: How can i instigate a civil war?Both at home and abroad?

Default How can i instigate a civil war?Both at home and abroad?

From what i heard from a friend, the best solution is to "use" a lot spies on your/enemy king so that he gets that horible trait with -5 loyality. Is that true?Anyone has any idea about this issue?

Post Re: How can i instigate a civil war?Both at home and abroad?

Hi guvidus,
    I'm sorry to say that I'm not really a M:TW veteran, so I request that you wait for confirmation before being completely sure about what I am about to say. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by guvidus
    From what i heard from a friend, the best solution is to "use" a lot spies on your/enemy king so that he gets that horible trait with -5 loyality. Is that true?
    Sorry guvidus, but, I think that, loyalty does not apply to kings or those in power. Apologies.

A good way, however, of manipulating a civil war abroad (or at home) is taking alot of enemy provinces (or losing a-lot of yours) in one fell swoop! Go on a rapid theft spree (or loss spree) and your enemy's influence (or yours if your working this on your faction) will plummet, (-1 influence point per province lost), along with their (or your) general's loyalties....

Hope this helps you, sorry about my uncertainty, cheers!

BTW, perhaps this thread could helps you.
    Last edited by Omanes Alexandrapolites; 05-17-2007 at 19:19.
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

Default Re: How can i instigate a civil war?Both at home and abroad?

You could read this thread: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=84075

I was sure there was another thread actually but I can't find it. It was in a lot more depth as well IIRC.