Thread: Jack McClellan: Brazen Pedophile With 'How-To' Guide For Puget Sound

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Jack McClellan: Brazen Pedophile With 'How-To' Guide For Puget Sound

Turns out we have a pedophile in Washington state making national news with a web site that's a virtual guide on where to go to feed pedophilistic tendencies, and how to do it.

http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/07/...website001.cfm
    Arlington man's pedophilia site back online

By Zoe Fraley
    The Bellingham Herald

A Web site that is a virtual how-to for pedophiles and includes places to see young children is back up after being shut down for more than a month.

Jack McClellan, 45, the Arlington resident and self-proclaimed pedophile behind the "Seattle Tacoma Everett Girl Love" Web site, relaunched it more than a week ago.

"I was kind of lying low for a few weeks, mulling things over," McClellan said by phone. "I don't know, it's just kind of a free speech issue with me. I don't feel like I should be censored if I'm out in the community doing legal things. I don't see anything on (the site) where I'm encouraging anyone to do anything illegal. (The site) is going to be tamed down quite a bit."

The site still features regional events McClellan has visited, reviewed and rated based on the presence of adolescent girls, whom McClellan refers to as "LGs." Among the latest events: Holland Days in Lynden, the Procession of the Species in downtown Bellingham and Dirty Dan Days in Fairhaven.

After seeing Holland Days reviewed on McClellan's site, Gary Vis, executive director of Lynden's Chamber of Commerce, said he will be working with police to ensure the safety of children at local events.

"See, I have one of those 'LGs' in the Dutch performance (at Holland Days); I have two of them," said Vis, who has four children, three of whom are young girls. "He's very fortunate that I have a good relationship with the law enforcement in our community because quite honestly, I have a seething anger that will be channeled appropriately."

McClellan's previous Web site was taken down March 28 after people complained to his Virginia-based Internet service provider, Network Solutions. His use of a false name for registration and his questionable content caused Network Solutions to suspend his site.

He has registered his new domain name, stegl.info, and found a new Internet service provider based outside the U.S.

McClellan said he is confident that this time, his site won't get pulled.

"I don't think I'll have any problems with that; there's some other pedophile sites on there," he said. "My Web host is Epifora, which is kind of this notorious host; all they do is pedophiles."

A representative at Montreal-based Epifora declined to comment.

Though McClellan no longer posts pictures of young girls on the site, he still compiles information and links to local calendars for child-friendly events throughout Western Washington.

"I'm not going to be zooming in on kids anymore; I kind of learned my lesson with that," he said. "I'm sure it will still be controversial. I don't think it will be nearly as controversial as it was."

McClellan began attending family events again April 21. He said he understands that might make some parents nervous, but he believes he has a right to pursue his interests within the law. He does not see himself as a threat to children.

"I get kind of a high being around children, especially female children, of course, and that satisfies me," McClellan said. "It's quite a high, a natural high and a rush. I go to several of these things every weekend; it's the main thing in my life. I don't have any children."

The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office does not have an active investigation of McClellan, but they are monitoring the situation, spokeswoman Rebecca Hover said. Bellingham police officers are also keeping an eye out for McClellan, especially at the upcoming Ski to Sea events. McClellan said he has attended the Ski to Sea carnival at Bellis Fair in the past, though he would not say what his plans are for this year.

Because he hasn't been arrested, police have not released a photo or description of McClellan.

"We try to think of events where kids or families might gather so we'll be on the lookout for him," said Bellingham Police Lt. Flo Simon. "If he shows up this weekend, we'll be looking at him and seeing if he has a camera and is taking pictures. I think he knows that, here in Bellingham, people don't take kindly to his Web site."
    An anti-Jack McClellan site is here, which includes a link to his site:
    http://www.jackmcclellan.com/index.php

So, what do my fellow Orgahs think of this? Seems to me one option would be letting another Puget Sound fellow out of jail for killing two sex offenders and sending him south to Arlington. Not that I advocate violence or anything like that.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Default Re: Jack McClellan: Brazen Pedophile With 'How-To' Guide For Puget Sound

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    GL heaven! Top-notch.
    (Supposed to be LG, but the perv messed up his own lingo.)

That right there pretty much summarizes the website. Unless you are curious as to whether or not it is legal to french an "LG", don't bother going there.

Egh.

I'm curious as to why you would need a guide the tells you where to prey on children.
    Last edited by CrossLOPER; 05-19-2007 at 19:00.
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

Default Re: Jack McClellan: Brazen Pedophile With 'How-To' Guide For Puget Sound

I imagine the authorities will be keeping a close eye on Mr. McClellan and those that visit this sick web site. His IP should refuse to allow it. I wouldn't be surprised if some concerned Dads showed up at his place for a free speech discussion. We need to talk, Jack.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

Hand Bacon Member ShadeHonestus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Rabbit
    So, what do my fellow Orgahs think of this? Seems to me one option would be letting another Puget Sound fellow out of jail for killing two sex offenders and sending him south to Arlington. Not that I advocate violence or anything like that.

Haven't you heard that people with this appetite can be rehabilitated and be an asset to society...or did you not attend a public state college?

I for one believe in the idea of taking North Dakota, fencing it off with barbed wire and land mines and turn it into a pedophile reserve. Once a month we let the toughest bastards in max security outfits loose into this region to get some outdoor exercise and help repay their debt to society. We can then televise it and call it "Survivor; this time we mean it!" I suppose the television program would be a bit too Roman for our sensitivity but I mean come on, lets not totally repress our obvious desire for revenge or our feelings of culpability for not dealing with these people ourselves, just so we can call ourselves civilized while snorting sand.
    "There is a true glory and a true honor; the glory in duty done and the honor in the integrity of principle."

"The truth is this; the march of Providence so long, that of the individual so brief, that we often only see the ebb of the advancing wave. It is history which teaches us to hope."

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's somewhat cruel to North Dakota, don't you think?

His IP should refuse to allow it.
    Sadly, it seems his IP does this a lot.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Rabbit
    That's somewhat cruel to North Dakota, don't you think?
    We'd take the money we're going to save the tax payers by granting these 20 million illegals amnesty and relocate North Dakotians to South Dakota. Seriously the stretch along I-90 between Sioux Falls and Rapid City needs a boost in population, even the immigrants from the south won't live there.
    "There is a true glory and a true honor; the glory in duty done and the honor in the integrity of principle."

"The truth is this; the march of Providence so long, that of the individual so brief, that we often only see the ebb of the advancing wave. It is history which teaches us to hope."

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

McClellan began attending family events again April 21. He said he understands that might make some parents nervous, but he believes he has a right to pursue his interests within the law. "I get kind of a high being around children, especially female children, of course, and that satisfies me,"
    Uh, I don't think I can make any comments in this thread without getting warning points....
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

Arlington, Texas, United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeHonestus
    Haven't you heard that people with this appetite can be rehabilitated and be an asset to society...or did you not attend a public state college?

I for one believe in the idea of taking North Dakota, fencing it off with barbed wire and land mines and turn it into a pedophile reserve. Once a month we let the toughest bastards in max security outfits loose into this region to get some outdoor exercise and help repay their debt to society. We can then televise it and call it "Survivor; this time we mean it!" I suppose the television program would be a bit too Roman for our sensitivity but I mean come on, lets not totally repress our obvious desire for revenge or our feelings of culpability for not dealing with these people ourselves, just so we can call ourselves civilized while snorting sand.
    Gotta love George Carlin. I honestly prefer we bring back catapulting for pedophiles. We can turn it into a family event. On monday night Football we can have them catapulted into a wall. A good learning expeirence for the whole family.

The guys one sick puppy, but at least he knows were the line of the law is. Sadly most of the folks visiting that site wont. Hopefully the canadian government will be able to remove it.
    Wine is a bit different, as I am sure even kids will like it.
    BigTex
    "Hilary Clinton is the devil"
    ~Texas proverb

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    Gotta love George Carlin..

George Carlin? Dirty words you can't say about pedophiles?