Thread: Hi, Admin.

Hey, I took a Long Break from this Forum but It seems that i am back to no-body "Ashiguru" again.
    I have been with the Forum at very beginning and I posted a crap-load.
    then because of work and long trips abroad I couldn't get back to the game.
    Could you give me a ranking that is ... alittle higher than a "ashiguru"??? thanks.
    "War is Peace." - Newspeak

I am the (nominal) admin presently, although good ol' Kurando-sama is still hanging around, too. I've been around only for the duration of this Dojo's existence, and can't really say I know you. (This is always embarrassing, but what can I do...)

Nevertheless, welcome back! I think the reappearance of your old post count can be arranged...

[This message has been edited by Anssi Hakkinen (edited 04-16-2001).]
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

Thanks.
    Oh... I was here way before TotalWar Came out.
    Kurando Knows, Right?

Everyone be friends now!

Or oother wise we're going to have problems like these aren't we.

Senior Member Senior Member Kurando's Avatar

a.k.a. "kelv mongol", correct? Yeah sure, I remember you! How are you doing?

There are still some guys from the very first board still here, (but not many): TheRonin, Erado_San, Dan, Magyar_Khan, Zen_Blade, Hachiman (now called "hach"), myself, and one or two others; everyone else has pretty much faded away.

Welcome back + you definitely had over 200 posts in your previous tenure, (so you can bump him up to Legendary Swordsman at your discretion Anssi).

Modern civilization is a vast conspiracy against silence

"Guodayimas",
    Kurando-san.
    how is everything going?
    Thnaks for remeber me. The Mongol will always return...
    Murrhahahaa....

[This message has been edited by Kelvar_Mongol (edited 04-17-2001).]

It's not that I didn't trust you, Kelvar_Mongol-san, but I'm still new to the job and needed time to figure out exactly what I should do to respect Dojo policy (that thing's bigger than any of us ).

But it seems to have worked out well - congratulations, you now have the default amount of posts given to returning old veterans. That'll make you a Legendary Swordsman, which should summon respect broad and deep among the ranks of newer users. Once we get the alternative Mongol rank system up and running, you can have something even more impressive.

Again, welcome to the Dojo. You're off to a fine start already, with many quality posts, so do keep it up. *bows*

------------------
    "1. Gi: the right decision, taken with equanimity, the right attitude, the truth. When we must die, we must die. Rectitude."

[This message has been edited by Anssi Hakkinen (edited 04-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Anssi Hakkinen (edited 04-17-2001).]
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".

I think there will be some room for Mongol Orloks. Sadly for u all there can be just one Khan
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....

Is that a sort of a flag or something?

On the background of his icon are the elements of the Mongolian flag, other icon traits can be seen here.

well ok then, since we are on the topic- you guys owe me about 55 posts. you see, we started fresh back then and it took a while before you decided to 'upgrade' old patrons but at that time i was at 50+ and what happened??? you put me up to 100? (not to mention i deserved the 200) it was supposed to be ADDED. grrrrrrr... so here's the deal: you guys fix this horrible injustice committed upon me, add a little (les'say about 20-30) posts bonus so i won't sue you and everything will be forgiven...

------------------

You're right JayDee I think it's only fair that you get a custom icon to make up for this horrible oversight; click here to view it

hehehe, you!... in about 12 hrs there will be no more senators for this season

but i still want those 55 posts added !

------------------

Thanks Admin.Anssi Hakkinen. *bow*
    Master Swordsman...
    Swords...Hummmm Give me idea for a post...

JayDee-san: Firstly, you initially requested 200 compensation posts, and were listed by Kurando-sama as a recipient for that amount in the Master Members Roll Call thread. Since you say you received only half of them, I'll take that statement at face value.

Secondly, assuming that Kurando-sama took an extremely generous 48 hours to update your post count since he first noted the matter, you had 45 posts before your count update. (I just counted them.)

Thus, gracefully ignoring the fact that some of them are double posts, this Imperial Tribunal is prepared to grant you those 45 posts you made five and a half months ago and noticed only now, in spite of the fact that (AFAIK) nobody else retained their "interval time" posts either. Should you confirm that you need them. (I guess my opinion on this matter is pretty transparent.)

------------------
    "1. Gi: the right decision, taken with equanimity, the right attitude, the truth. When we must die, we must die. Rectitude."

[This message has been edited by Anssi Hakkinen (edited 04-18-2001).]

lol, don't worry about it Herr Admin, if there's one guy on these froums who does not care about stuff like post counts it's JayDee; he's just joking around (trust me).