Thread: MONGOLS: No Mongol Spawn ? HELP !

Guardian of the Fleet Senior Member Shahed's Avatar

Question MONGOLS: No Mongol Spawn ? HELP !

Hi Everyone,

I'm playing an Egypt Campaign where I attempted to roughly create a small Egyptian state like the one under the Turkic Mamluk, Saif ad-Din Qutuz.

I was playing a laid back game but also wanted a real challenge vs the Mongols, and get into a nice long protracted Middle Eastern war for survival. The only problem at turn 115 is that the Mongols have not arrived. I did no modifications to the game, except enable all factions. Can anyone please tell me how I can make them spawn, please ?

Download Link for savegame.
    Last edited by Shahed; 05-24-2007 at 02:12.
    If you remember me from M:TW days add me on Steam, do mention your org name.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/__shak

Default Re: MONGOLS: No Mongol Spawn ? HELP !

Now hmm, turn 115 what year is that? Did you get the "the Mongols are coming" videos. They show up around Baghdad a few turns after that.

Guardian of the Fleet Senior Member Shahed's Avatar

Default Re: MONGOLS: No Mongol Spawn ? HELP !

No video, and no show. Year is 1306, +-110 turn remaining (something wrong there should be 400 total turns IIRC).
    I have'nt played a vanilla game in about six months. IIRC Mongols appear around turn 60 right ?

OH I did enable movie cam... I wonder if that screwed something up in the orginal config.
    Last edited by Shahed; 05-24-2007 at 02:27.
    If you remember me from M:TW days add me on Steam, do mention your org name.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/__shak