Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rosie O'Donnell vs. Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Very Senior Member Gawain of Orkeny's Avatar

Default Rosie O'Donnell vs. Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Or the continuing saga of beauty and the Beast

We aint got nothing on these two.

Go Liz

EDIT: WARNING One of the the linked videos contains material unsuitable for under 18's. BG

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Banquo's Ghost; 05-24-2007 at 10:32.
    Fighting for Truth , Justice and the American way

Default Re: Rosie O'Donnell vs. Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain of Orkeny
    Or the continuing saga of beauty and the Beast
    I saw their latest video and it was pretty intense for a daytime women's talk show, lol.

From what I could ascertain, like usual Rosie was making vague accusations from a raving leftist point of view and questioned "Who are the real terrorists in Iraq?"

Of course when her comments made it into the MSM, instead of standing by her original point, she backed off and Hasselback wanted her to explain what she meant, which she wouldnt.

Now they're having a cat fight over it.

Heres a better link G.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1K6TYssa4

Poor Hasselback, Rosie fights dirty. They need Oreilly on there or Michelle Malkin.
    Last edited by PanzerJaeger; 05-24-2007 at 05:21.

Heres a better link G.
    Its one of the four I already provided. But i saw it the same as you.

Oh ok, the first vid I saw on that link was a clip set to Buffalo Springfield.

Heres another one I found on the Tube... shes one crazy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RXiXwFB9co

Hand Bacon Member ShadeHonestus's Avatar

My favorite was her explaininng how a corporation used the attacks as sudden pretext to blow up their own building to hide fraud evidence...that was priceless.
    "There is a true glory and a true honor; the glory in duty done and the honor in the integrity of principle."

"The truth is this; the march of Providence so long, that of the individual so brief, that we often only see the ebb of the advancing wave. It is history which teaches us to hope."

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Conspiracy Theories -- the ultimate ego trip!

1. The official explanation must be wrong....I'm smarter and I know better.

2. "They" couldn't have done it....only an internal plot by secretive "smart folks" could have done it.

3. Nothing just happens....only plotting and planning by the secretive "powers that be" influences events.

Such theories make for entertaining novels and movies. The problem comes when the wilfully ignorant start confusing the fiction with their history -- and the wilfully ignorant are in no danger of becoming a minority.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

I hope Rosie never runs for office. She gets more air time than she deserves everytime she opens her mouth as it is.
    This space intentionally left blank

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Serious question...
    I had heard that women, in groups, start to "cycle" at the same time if they are around each other on a regular basis. Could this fall out be due to this natural phenomenom?
    RIP Tosa

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave
    Serious question...
    I had heard that women, in groups, start to "cycle" at the same time if they are around each other on a regular basis. Could this fall out be due to this natural phenomenom?
    I see feminists approaching in droves...
    "There is a true glory and a true honor; the glory in duty done and the honor in the integrity of principle."

"The truth is this; the march of Providence so long, that of the individual so brief, that we often only see the ebb of the advancing wave. It is history which teaches us to hope."

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Rosie O'Donnell is a paragon of virtue, and a candle in the dark of a benighted nation. She has the fortitude and the courage to call 'em as she sees 'em. She stands up for truth and justice and she (and others like her) are the sole reason the rest of the world hasn't completely abandoned all hope for the USA. What's more, she's intelligent, refined, sharp and witty. Conservatives don't like her because they can't stand up to her. She tells the TRUTH.

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone
    Rosie O'Donnell is a paragon of virtue, and a candle in the dark of a benighted nation. She has the fortitude and the courage to call 'em as she sees 'em. She stands up for truth and justice and she (and others like her) are the sole reason the rest of the world hasn't completely abandoned all hope for the USA. What's more, she's intelligent, refined, sharp and witty. Conservatives don't like her because they can't stand up to her. She tells the TRUTH.

It is a rare moment when wit here reduces me to audible laughter, that is something usually left to the realm of Gregoshi's much loved puns.

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found this so blatantly laughable (and enjoyed a good belly-rolling laugh when reading it). I actually received this as a response in a different forum where we were discussing 2nd ammendment rights and I said I thought Rosie was a hack, because of the way she treated Tom Selleck that time (had him on her show under the pretense of discussing his new movie, then screamed in his face about how many children he murdered, every time he tried to answer, she screamed louder to shut up, that he had no right to speak, that he had blood on his hands. Oh yeah, a couple of weeks later, she sent her kid to school with an armed bodyguard. )

When I finally stopped laughing and recovered my poise, I believe my response at the time was "and she's such a hottie too", then photoshopped her face onto a bikini shot of a plus-plus-plus size model. The person went absolutely insane with rage and actually threatened to hunt me down and blow up my car in real life. They ended up having to ban her from the site.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

That story is gold, I hope you avoid the posters intent for you to be amongst the fishes.

I find it incredible that people with such agendas have such a capacity for losing it and going violent. Not to mention those who believe because you take a position on the opposite side of an argument you are deserving of less consideration and decency, even that of which they preach. I never recall plotting to car bomb those opposite myself during a formal debate like those between educational institutions. Often as a student you are handed the position, they aren't always of personal conviction. This was done for a purpose. The removing of the person should be fundamental, outside of where they choose to inject themselves in any such discussion. If its desired to be of value and not simply an attempt to score for an unsupported position.

Amphibious Trebuchet Salesman Member Whacker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave
    Serious question...
    Dave, you just about one of my favorite Orgahs.

The answer to your question is yes.

"Justice is the firm and continuous desire to render to everyone
    that which is his due."
    - Justinian I

The very model of a modern Moderator Xiahou's Avatar

I was surprised by 2 things:

1. That I actually wasted 10 minutes or so of my life watching clips from 'The View'

2. For a reality TV celeb and gossip TV show host, Hasselbeck is actually fairly coherent/articulate at being able to present and support her views.
    "Don't believe everything you read online."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Send her to Fox

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

You know, its a pity that both Hilary Clinton and Rosie are from NY -- what a ticket they'd make in the elections. Talk Radio would have to go to "Best Of" tapes for most of a week while the medicos sorted out the angina and stroke issues of the various hosts.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Gawain thinks Rosie is a Fox!

Gawain thinks Rosie is a Fox!
    "sends " Gregoshi glasses

Check my post again. Im reffering to Hasselback

Im reffering to the fox while your are reffering to the hound

Oops! My apologies Gawain. I assumed "her" = Rosie, when, upon further review, it clearly is Hasselback. My bad. The sad thing is, I have glasses. Now, there are three words in this reply with "a" and two "s"s consecutively. Surely this is a subconcious message to myself.

Thanks for the apology I thought you were just goofing. Just as an aside I saw these clips on Hanniy and Clomes last night and it was said that Liz's husband told her to stop taking Rosies crap and fight back. Hmmm now who could her husband be? That name Hasselback sounds familiar. maybe some of our member from Seattle can help here.

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone
    The person went absolutely insane with rage and actually threatened to hunt me down and blow up my car in real life. They ended up having to ban her from the site.

I guess the Backroom is a peaceful place after all...

I was just goofing Gawain, but I goofed wrongly.

BTW, according to the Seahawks website, Matt Hasselback's wife is named Sarah, not Elizabeth...unless I'm making a wrong assumption (again) and it is his sister.

Im not sure either thats why I asked for help from Seattle
    She sure seems to know football though. Maybe shes married to the other Hasslebeck quaterback. Gah I just noticed its Hasselbeck and I think the quaterback is Hasselback.

Dyslexic agnostic insomniac Senior Member Goofball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiahou
    I was surprised by 2 things:

1. That I actually wasted 10 minutes or so of my life watching clips from 'The View'

2. For a reality TV celeb and gossip TV show host, Hasselbeck is actually fairly coherent/articulate at being able to present and support her views.
    All I know is that EH is hot.

For that reason, she commands my attention.

For Rosie, OTOH, my attention span is shorter than that of Gary Busey covered in fire ants.
    "What, have Canadians run out of guns to steal from other Canadians and now need to piss all over our glee?"

- TSM

As a liberal european I have to say I favour the conservative girl, she seems easier on the eyes and ears and apart from that I got the impression that the other woman did not understand what the conservative girl said because she kind of erm, well, I didn't understand all of it myself, but Elisabeth looks good, that was very clear to me.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Just watched it.

Pfff I-- any of us would demolish Rosie in an argument.

Member Senior Member Proletariat's Avatar

If I was a liberal American I'd assassinate Rosie. Every time that idiot opens her mouth another five Americans decide they'll vote Republican.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

She is pretty good looking though to bad she doesnt switch hit, we could have some real fun then...some real fun.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

That blonde one has a nice set of

I watched the whole thing and didnt listen to a word

what was it about
    Quote Originally Posted by pevergreen View Post
    its pevergeren.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast