Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 43

Thread: BF2 Part 2

  1. #1
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default BF2 Part 2

    Hey,

    Part 2 of my BF2 series. My Question. What type of map you like playing on?

    Also, does anyone like to do Pistol and knife only servers??

  2. #2
    Robot Unicorn Member Kekvit Irae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,758

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    The problem with Pistol & Knifes Only servers is that only a small minority of players actually stick to the server rules. No matter what server it is, I still see people running around with F2000s and PKMs.

  3. #3
    Kanto Kanrei Member Marshal Murat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Eye of the Hurricane (FL)
    Posts
    3,372

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    I like

    Wake Island
    Karakand (?)
    Songhua Stalemate

    Why?

    Wake Island-You have all the elements of BF2 combined.
    Air Assault? No problem, just jump in a Black Hawk and take a town.
    Armored Combat? There are 3 tank bases, and they just kick @$$
    Infantry Battle? Heck, that's the only thing you can count on, cause there isn't enough room for vehicles riding hell-to-leather.

    Karakand-I don't know how to spell it, but it's a classic.
    Street fighting, with your second industrial island. It is just classic.

    Songhua Stalemate-That map is like Battlefield Vietnam. You have the lush jungle setting. Fog hugs the ground and map, limiting you visibility. Water courses across the landscape, allowing amphibious assaults and strikes. That is the ultimate sniper map, since you can hide in the bamboo, and snipe away. UAVs are the devil, since they can reveal your position, but it's like a trip back to the 60s as you wade over the ford, guns at the ready, fog swirling around you as you slog along.
    "Nietzsche is dead" - God

    "I agree, although I support China I support anyone discovering things for Science and humanity." - lenin96

    Re: Pursuit of happiness
    Have you just been dumped?

    I ask because it's usually something like that which causes outbursts like this, needless to say I dissagree completely.

  4. #4
    Robot Unicorn Member Kekvit Irae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,758

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Wake Island is great fun, until the Chinese start spamming artillery and air strikes on the US carrier because SOME people are stupid enough to hog the transport helicopter all to themselves, stranding the rest of the people on the carrier (and I hate using the boats).
    I prefer servers which ban artillery and attacks on the carrier.

  5. #5
    Member Member Yun Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Perth Western Australia
    Posts
    622

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Kekvit Irae
    The problem with Pistol & Knifes Only servers is that only a small minority of players actually stick to the server rules. No matter what server it is, I still see people running around with F2000s and PKMs.
    That and you stats will get reset if anyone chooses to report you

    I still play on them sometimes though, when people do stick to the rules its fun running around with simple weapons

    maps - I hate maps without mobile AA because they tend to get the worst jetwhores - ie wake, or that mec one

    I guess I prefer the chinese maps like Shongua, that fushe valley one,

    but for its not the maps but the players that make the game good or bad
    Quote Originally Posted by pevergreen View Post
    its pevergeren.

  6. #6

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    All of the Special Forces maps are vey good.

    Favorite map overall is probably Dalian Plant.

    I play Strike at Karkand a lot too.
    I support Israel

  7. #7
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Kekvit Irae
    The problem with Pistol & Knifes Only servers is that only a small minority of players actually stick to the server rules. No matter what server it is, I still see people running around with F2000s and PKMs.
    Really?

    I'm a Admin on a PK server (bad, I know, but shut up), and we are very stirct. Admins and others can only use guns if they come close or go into Hotel/Square. If anyone uses guns or nades, they get kicked/ban, or if they use it against us admins (25 of us,3 of them are my clannies), then sometimes we kill them with gun if we don't die,say if they miss, then we kicked/ban them. I like Sharqi Peninsula, because it's a half decent armour map, plus snipers got good spots, but easy to know where sometimes. Deadly Anti-Tank also. Mashuutr CIty is nice for Black Hawks and that.

    Anyone like to join me on BF2, ethier on PK or other server, PM me and I give you my xfire!!

  8. #8

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    I am a Gunnery Sergeant now. What are you Warman? Do you have SF yet?
    I support Israel

  9. #9
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_H
    I am a Gunnery Sergeant now. What are you Warman? Do you have SF yet?

    I out rank you :D

    I'm a First Sergeant, No I don't got SF, I got Armouded Fury and Euro Force though (installing them now).

  10. #10

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by {BHC}KingWarman888
    I out rank you :D

    I'm a First Sergeant, No I don't got SF, I got Armouded Fury and Euro Force though (installing them now).
    So you got the knifing badge then. That is the badge I am most proud of - it was so hard to get. I did it on a normal (not knife only) server. Tell me, are Euro Force and Armoured Fury any good and are there any servers that play them?
    I support Israel

  11. #11
    Could be your God Member Abokasee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,486

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    I would be a really high rank, but I keep getting team killed and my PC enjoys shutting down and restarting instantly when it jolly well likes when im playing, Alot of people told me its a heating problem with the PC, so this is what I done

    Cleared out lots of dust and of stuff there (Worked for 3 days but not anymore and before anyway one says "Go and do it again" well theres hardly anything to scrape)
    Took out a panal
    Had a fan blow in it
    Left my window open (big one)
    Put the cd in a external DVD drive

    Guess what thats all done?

    Bugga all

    PS How many ranks or what ever you need to get a unlockable weapon, preferable one avalible to Special Ops
    Now with transparent layers!

    Lost on the Internet? Go back to start.

  12. #12
    Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Norge
    Posts
    6,876

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by {BHC}KingWarman888
    Hey,

    Part 2 of my BF2 series. My Question. What type of map you like playing on?
    Hi again,

    I think my favourite is still Dragon valley. I have however not played this game since forever.
    I changed jobs and had to hand in my top spec'ed laptop. Alas, I have no PC that will run it like I like it (maxed out).
    This multi billion $ company I work for now, only dished out a worn Latitude D600, and if I want something desent I have to get it myself. Wich will not be top priority BTW as I am saving to buy a motorcycle.

    I guess you can read my stats which has not improved since the last time we discussed this game.
    Status Emeritus

  13. #13
    Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Norge
    Posts
    6,876

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    [doing a F3(back) generated this]
    Last edited by Sigurd; 05-29-2007 at 13:08.
    Status Emeritus

  14. #14
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Ah yes Sg, I remember your stats. to bad you still didn't play. I used to love Dragon Vaelly, but I kinda suck on it. I love my Karkand with Armor!!

    can't get my AF/EF to work, it saids I need to install it when I try to join a server for it, but it already is ! :(

    I got my Expert Anti-Tank,Expert Command and Expert Knife and Expert Pistol, but Anti-Tank is my most pround one. took me MONTHS to get Experts. as of now, only need 3 1/2 minutes and a 50 point teamscore IAR for my Legion of Merit!!

    http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/79426386
    Strike At Karkand #13543 :)
    Commander Score #18403 :)
    Anti-Tank (Kits) #16463 :) :)
    SubmachineGuns #10429 :)
    ATAA #5921 :) :) :) !!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    9,748

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    For me it has to be Dragon Valley. I particularly love the 'battle of the bulge', i.e. the road on the left shore of the river between Wood Yard and River Village. At the best of times this battle rages throughout the game and involves two tanks, four APC's, a couple of helicopters, TOW, AA, AT, C4, minefields and everything else the game provides. One big killing field with AII in the middle, busy keeping his tank intact or blowing AT holes in enemy hardware. Last night I made 60 points there from kills alone, wang bing!

    Playing AT ar Karkand is second best in my book. It's a great feeling if you manage to whip the suckers juuust round that corner or lamppost and into the enemy tank's front track or weak rear section.
    Allllllah!
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

  16. #16
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian II
    For me it has to be Dragon Valley. I particularly love the 'battle of the bulge', i.e. the road on the left shore of the river between Wood Yard and River Village. At the best of times this battle rages throughout the game and involves two tanks, four APC's, a couple of helicopters, TOW, AA, AT, C4, minefields and everything else the game provides. One big killing field with AII in the middle, busy keeping his tank intact or blowing AT holes in enemy hardware. Last night I made 60 points there from kills alone, wang bing!

    Playing AT ar Karkand is second best in my book. It's a great feeling if you manage to whip the suckers juuust round that corner or lamppost and into the enemy tank's front track or weak rear section.
    Allllllah!
    Hey, what Dragon Valley server do you play on the most? We should hook up sometime and play on it, since I used to get 40-120 points on it per round. I mostly do my Admin duties on a PK server and play on these 1 or 2 normal Karkand servers, so you got xifre or anything??

  17. #17

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Anyone here hate ruled servers as much as I do?

    As the Chinese, going to the Aircraft carrier and M95ing the little fools trying to get into planes and helecopters is a must when the option is availible. The trouble is, some servers have a "no spawnkilling" rule. Occaisionally I find one without that rule, and people still try to get me kicked, but that doesn't stop me from having a rampage and a half.
    I support Israel

  18. #18
    A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    9,748

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by {BHC}KingWarman888
    Hey, what Dragon Valley server do you play on the most?
    TV2 (Norway) and German servers mostly, occasionally French or British servers. Farthest away is Norway. I'm located in The Netherlands and I can't stand the hiccups that come with high ping...

    And I hate to say this, but for purely personal I prefer not to reveal my avatars because I like my anonimity. Please accept that this has nothing to do with you and do not take offense. I am sure you would be a superior opponent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_H
    Anyone here hate ruled servers as much as I do?
    Yep. There is one Dutch server where just about everything is permitted under the motto: war is war. I like that. I will take my spawnkilling like a man and I expect others to do the same. Beating the virtual excrement out of that carier is one of life's rewards. TV2 servers permit this after all other flags have been taken. On another server some days ago I was banned - mind you: not kicked, but banned straight away - for daring to fire at a helicopter that was leaving from the carrier and hovering over to where I was destroying their artillery! Since when can't I fire at someone who is about to kill me? Dis be no tea party bro, dis be Baddafield 2!

    Now for capturing the US mainbase. Enter it and take up station near the flag in one of these great Chinese buggies with the mounted machine gun that turns every which way. Position it just underneath the fuel pipes that run overhead. Once the flag turns grey, one of the carrier helicopters is bound to come over and fire at you, but because of your position he can't see you until it is too late. Your machine gun fire is devastating at this close distance (don't overheat the gun though!). And once the chopper pitches up its nose in order to get out, you know you've got him - he is going to be too slow on the turn to escape.
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

  19. #19
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian II
    TV2 (Norway) and German servers mostly, occasionally French or British servers. Farthest away is Norway. I'm located in The Netherlands and I can't stand the hiccups that come with high ping...

    And I hate to say this, but for purely personal I prefer not to reveal my avatars because I like my anonimity. Please accept that this has nothing to do with you and do not take offense. I am sure you would be a superior opponent.
    Yep. There is one Dutch server where just about everything is permitted under the motto: war is war. I like that. I will take my spawnkilling like a man and I expect others to do the same. Beating the virtual excrement out of that carier is one of life's rewards. TV2 servers permit this after all other flags have been taken. On another server some days ago I was banned - mind you: not kicked, but banned straight away - for daring to fire at a helicopter that was leaving from the carrier and hovering over to where I was destroying their artillery! Since when can't I fire at someone who is about to kill me? Dis be no tea party bro, dis be Baddafield 2!

    Now for capturing the US mainbase. Enter it and take up station near the flag in one of these great Chinese buggies with the mounted machine gun that turns every which way. Position it just underneath the fuel pipes that run overhead. Once the flag turns grey, one of the carrier helicopters is bound to come over and fire at you, but because of your position he can't see you until it is too late. Your machine gun fire is devastating at this close distance (don't overheat the gun though!). And once the chopper pitches up its nose in order to get out, you know you've got him - he is going to be too slow on the turn to escape.

    Yeh, I usally don't like to expouse my character ethier, or where I play (since I do PK and people might report me since I admin a PK server, a popular one)

    but I posted my link here,so oh well lol.

    but yea, I HATE servers that have these dumb rules (expect PK), because War is War. Insomina 365 servers allow sparwn campering. they said "fight you way out!" and good idea. I have to fight my way out, so everyone else can do the same.

  20. #20

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Warman, how much ping do the Insomnia servers give you? I am in the UK, yet I still get them with only 250 ping or so. I wonder how Adrian II has trouble with anything further away than Norway (living in Netherlands) yet I get American servers with no fuss...
    I support Israel

  21. #21
    A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    9,748

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_H
    Warman, how much ping do the Insomnia servers give you? I am in the UK, yet I still get them with only 250 ping or so. I wonder how Adrian II has trouble with anything further away than Norway (living in Netherlands) yet I get American servers with no fuss...
    Oh I 'get' over 3000 servers worldwide like everyone else. But above 75 ping I'm gone. I hate the lag during shoot-outs, the idea that you're a dead man running or firing.
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

  22. #22

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian II
    Oh I 'get' over 3000 servers worldwide like everyone else. But above 75 ping I'm gone. I hate the lag during shoot-outs, the idea that you're a dead man running or firing.
    I have several differences to you with my servers:

    I only ever find 100 servers, maximum, and I'm lucky to find that many.

    No matter what the ping, I can still play smoothly. Only rarely is there a bit of disturbance.
    I support Israel

  23. #23
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_H
    Warman, how much ping do the Insomnia servers give you? I am in the UK, yet I still get them with only 250 ping or so. I wonder how Adrian II has trouble with anything further away than Norway (living in Netherlands) yet I get American servers with no fuss...

    I play them with some lag (been having lag ploblems lately) but dunno my ping for sure.

  24. #24
    A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    9,748

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by {BHC}KingWarman888
    I play them with some lag (been having lag ploblems lately) but dunno my ping for sure.
    I have taken care of all unnecessary lag by installing a GeForce 8600 GT vidcard. But ping is a fact of virtual life. Most servers start kicking at 125 and you don't want to be on a killing spree and suddenly get the PunkBuster screen..

    And since we're on about Dragon valley: cleaning out the Chinese mainbase is fun, too, because it is wide open. Two SF take care of their artillery first and then run round the back of the hangar to avail themselves of the tank and/or APC. The others approach the flag directly and use AT to dispose of any enemy hardware. If the Commander drops supplies by the fence (not in the middle of the road please) the SF can then blow up the two Chinese trailers after which the whole team moves on with the respawned armour plus attack heli. The Chinese now have only one chopper left which makes them sitting ducks. If you overwhelm the Power Plant and Wood Yard next, it is game over for them.

    Unless of course you run into a 16 year old chopper virtuoso (named |NOR|kjelling456 or something like that) who blows your armour away at the touch of a key...
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

  25. #25
    Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Norge
    Posts
    6,876

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian II
    Unless of course you run into a 16 year old chopper virtuoso (named |NOR|kjelling456 or something like that) who blows your armour away at the touch of a key...
    Hehe... yep I usually just leave games where those Master pilots terrorise the sky. There is no fun being in your tank and suddenly you’re dead. No chopper in sight.. Oh wait far, far up there is a spec in the sky.. Yep a chopper virtuoso which single handily operates both positions on his chopper and fire the damn Hellfire right in your kisser. That's why I love to be in the Anti Air vehicle... Those damn choppers are easy meat, and I guess my 1.55 kill ratio and Veteran badge for those babies speaks for itself.

    Those were the times when I had really fun; dodging projectiles from other more powerful tanks and n00bs in the sky... damn those suckers get a surprise.
    Last edited by Sigurd; 05-31-2007 at 20:35.
    Status Emeritus

  26. #26

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian II
    I have taken care of all unnecessary lag by installing a GeForce 8600 GT vidcard.
    I have that card too. Is it a decent one?
    I support Israel

  27. #27
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd Fafnesbane
    Hehe... yep I usually just leave games where those Master pilots terrorise the sky. There is no fun being in your tank and suddenly you’re dead. No chopper in sight.. Oh wait far, far up there is a spec in the sky.. Yep a chopper virtuoso which single handily operates both positions on his chopper and fire the damn Hellfire right in your kisser. That's why I love to be in the Anti Air vehicle... Those damn choppers are easy meat, and I guess my 1.55 kill ratio and Veteran badge for those babies speaks for itself.

    Those were the times when I had really fun; dodging projectiles from other more powerful tanks and n00bs in the sky... damn those suckers get a surprise.

    I can Fly BlackHawks and them ok, and love being the gunner....... only when I have a good pilot that acutally listens to me. I have to bet the gunner for the Apahces/Cobras cuz I can't fly worth crap in them or F-16's. I'm ranked 16458 for AntiTank and 5946 (was in 15, but went up by 31 cuz I didn't play yesterday) in AT? Tanks die at my Hand

  28. #28
    A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    9,748

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_H
    I have that card too. Is it a decent one?
    It is good enough to run the game on Medium in-game settings* (in the BF2 Options screen) without lag and related trouble. That is, except when you just enter a new game/map and the card has to load an awful amount of data all at the same time. So don't try anything special right after your first or second spawn, take it easy for a minute or two until the game runs smoothly. You will be golden for the rest of the game.

    If your game keeps lagging despite the new card, it probably means that your CPU isn't up to it. It might help to lower the in-game settings. Turn off the Anti-Aliasing for starters, it may not make the picture nicer but it makes an awful difference with regard to lag.

    If you have to lower other in-game settings, don't alter the Distance or Texture Filtering otherwise you're cooked in any fight.

    Good killing!

    * Except for Viewing Distance (which you should set at 100%) and Texture Filtering (which should be High). Texture Filtering is the amount of detail you can still see whilst viewing distance increases. It enables you to spot a tank or choper (and their fire) from afar. Both settings are necessary if you want to (1) fire your own heavy stuff (like tank grenades and chopper missiles) accurately, and (2) view the opposition's incoming fire in time to react.
    Last edited by Adrian II; 06-01-2007 at 20:56.
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

  29. #29
    Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ostrayliah
    Posts
    3,590

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    For the last few days i've been playing on a server made of pure awesome, if anyone is interested in joining me. They have all unlocks available, and you don't get points for killing with a plane/helicopter, so there is none of the retardness with plane DESUDESUDESU~/idiots waiting around for vehicles that you get on other servers. It's called -=RULEZ=- Free For All v1.4 or something like that.

    My name is FatmanFive if you were wondering.
    Last edited by Kekvit Irae; 08-20-2007 at 18:25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.


  30. #30

    Default Re: BF2 Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian II
    It is good enough to run the game on Medium in-game settings* (in the BF2 Options screen) without lag and related trouble. That is, except when you just enter a new game/map and the card has to load an awful amount of data all at the same time. So don't try anything special right after your first or second spawn, take it easy for a minute or two until the game runs smoothly. You will be golden for the rest of the game.

    If your game keeps lagging despite the new card, it probably means that your CPU isn't up to it. It might help to lower the in-game settings. Turn off the Anti-Aliasing for starters, it may not make the picture nicer but it makes an awful difference with regard to lag.

    If you have to lower other in-game settings, don't alter the Distance or Texture Filtering otherwise you're cooked in any fight.

    Good killing!

    * Except for Viewing Distance (which you should set at 100%) and Texture Filtering (which should be High). Texture Filtering is the amount of detail you can still see whilst viewing distance increases. It enables you to spot a tank or choper (and their fire) from afar. Both settings are necessary if you want to (1) fire your own heavy stuff (like tank grenades and chopper missiles) accurately, and (2) view the opposition's incoming fire in time to react.
    hmmmm I haven't ever seen an "options" screen. Do you know where it is?

    I have never run BF2 on full or even good settings because it keeps saying "your graphics card needs a new driver" and I don't know what they mean, or how to download it.
    I support Israel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO