Thread: Ltc

Handler of candles Member Xehh II's Avatar

Question Ltc

I was wandering if there's any other way to download LTC for 1.2? The two ways to download it in the thread I can't use, the first one it just won't even atart the download and the second one seems to require me paying for it .
    Can someone post a link to a different way to download it please.
    A ha ha! Rainbows and unicorns! Rainbows and unicorns!

practitioner of Съ Нами Богъ Member phunkbot's Avatar

Default Re: Ltc

you got PM

I'd suggest PMing Lusted if you have any more troubles, though I'm sure he'll hate me for it
    Last edited by sapi; 05-29-2007 at 08:26.
    From wise men, O Lord, protect us -anon
    The death of one man is a tragedy; the death of millions, a statistic -Stalin
    We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area -UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

I downloaded it last night and played for about 5 mins and I do have one question: In the discription of the game it said generals are trainable but I can't seem to find them, this question isn't really big enought to bother Lusted with a pm.

blaaaaaaaaaarg! Senior Member Lusted's Avatar

They're recruitable from the 3rd level of stables upwards. Some factions get dismounted generals recruitable from high level castle barracks.

Cool, ok one more Q. then I can play properly are they actual generals capable of being governors or are they just bodyguard units?

Yes they are actual generals.

Really! Actual named people? How did you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Xehh II
    Really! Actual named people? How did you do that?
    As far as I know all that is required is to make the appropriate bodyguard unit able to be recruited via a building. Whenever one is recruited, the game spawns the general that is part of the unit just like if he was being generated by some other way. At least, that's how it goes if I recall the discussions in the modding forum correctly.

One question though Lusted... Did you have to duplicate triggers with a different trigger condition in order to get the generals to come out with traits, or do they trigger one of the already-existing general creation events the vanilla game triggers use? Maybe they would count as coming of age? I certainly wouldn't think offered for adoption...

See my Sig+ below! (Don't see it? Get info here)

As far as I know all that is required is to make the appropriate bodyguard unit able to be recruited via a building. Whenever one is recruited, the game spawns the general that is part of the unit just like if he was being generated by some other way. At least, that's how it goes if I recall the discussions in the modding forum correctly.
    Yup that's how you do it. They won't be part of the family tree but will be named characters.

One question though Lusted... Did you have to duplicate triggers with a different trigger condition in order to get the generals to come out with traits, or do they trigger one of the already-existing general creation events the vanilla game triggers use? Maybe they would count as coming of age? I certainly wouldn't think offered for adoption...
    Haven't touched the triggers and new generals seem to come out fine.