Thread: Beta Error Reporting?

Question Beta Error Reporting?

Hi All,

First I like this mod, it's Excelent,

but i have a question is het normal that in the "Avxilia Copiis Regionis (Support Through Local Militia)" description at the bottem the messages "Beta Error Reporting (Z1-MIC2)" says

or do I have a faulty installation?

I play this mod for only 3 days and followed this forum for over 3 weeks but I couldn't find anything about this I now that this mod (Europa Barbarorum 0.81a v2) is still not 100% ok but I was just Wondering

My install is as follows

RTW--> RTW-BI--> Patch1.6--> Europa Barbarorum 0.81a v2

BTW: Do I have to remove the map.rwm files I have 2 of them in the RTW folder, 1 file in the RTW-BI folder and 2 of them in the EB folder

Thank You
    Last edited by Sassem; 05-28-2007 at 02:56.

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

Default Re: Beta Error Reporting?

The error reporting thing is just a code name for that particular building and isn't any sort of problem, it's just for tracking. There is nothing wrong with your install.

EB is officially a beta and isn't completely finished. (Though, there are many games and mods that have their final release with more bugs than EB.) The only real things that point to the beta-ness of EB is building description problems.

You only need to remove the map.rwm when you upgrade one version of EB to another or you are having bug problems. Then it would be the one in the "...Rome - Total War\EB\Data\world\maps\base\" folder.

Thxs MarcusAureliusAntoninus for the quick respons

Is it better to remove the map.rwm now I'm in a campaign right now or is it better to leave it?

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

Best to leave it as it is. If there has been changes and you delete the map.rwm, it might mess up a game in progress. (However, if your game is messed up already, deleting it can help. Just irony.)