Thread: Great Job

Default Great Job

Hey,

I justed wanted to say that you all are doing a great job with the mod thus far and I can't wait to be one of the first to use it when it is ready. I will definitely continue checking around here for new pictures and information and to add my opnion as well. Keep up the great work.

Default Re: Great Job

Thanks for the comments :D We aim to make this a mod well worth the download by the time we are finished! Still ealry days..but we are pleased with how things are going! Keep watching ... there is plenty more to come!
    Careless Orc Costs Lives!

Default Re: Great Job

I forgot to say that I also know a lot about Warhammer lore and have been into it for a while now, around 3-4 years and I have learned a good amount of stuff so if you ever have a random thing that needs to get done for the mod then I would be glad to try and help.

Let me just say that I am only 15, almost 16 but I am mature for my age and that school is winding down but after school ends, I would be glad to help out some and maybe add unit descriptions and other such things.

All in all, I can really appreciate what you are doing and you all can expect to see me around here in the future. I can't wait for the Lizardmen army and Beastmen mercenaries since those are the two armies that I personally play. This mod is going to be amazing especially since you all are taking your time and doing it right.