Thread: Rascism taken to the very extreme

Default Rascism taken to the very extreme

I've only found good articles on this in norwegian and danish, unfortunately. The only things I've found in english, is a blog and a small armenian article.

Norwegian

Danish

Armienian article in english

Blog in english

An 18-year old art student has coldly killed 37 caucasians in Moscow. What's most shocking to me is, besides the number, his age. 18 years old, and he already has enough hatred to kill 37 people. I just cannot understand how that is possible.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Default Re: Rascism taken to the very extreme

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore
    I've only found good articles on this in norwegian and danish, unfortunately. The only things I've found in english, is a blog and a small armenian article.

Norwegian

Danish

Armienian article in english

Blog in english

An 18-year old art student has coldly killed 37 caucasians in Moscow. What's most shocking to me is, besides the number, his age. 18 years old, and he already has enough hatred to kill 37 people. I just cannot understand how that is possible.
    One most likely sure factor is no self-control. Ah, fehgeddaboudid.
    Emotion, passions, and desires are, thus peace is not.
    Emotion: you have it or it has you.

---

Pay heed to my story named The Thief in the Mead Hall.
    No.

---

Check out some of my music.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

uhhh we are caucasians. How is this racist?
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South
    uhhh we are caucasians. How is this racist?
    Caucasians = people from the Caucasus. Eg. Armenians, Georgians, Chechens, etc.

Human nature at it's worst. It's quite popular among nationalists to blame all their troubles on someone else. The Russian nationalists happen to blame Chechens, Armenians and so on for stealing jobs from proper people. These foreigners do work that's too dirty or pay too little to get a Russian interested, but that's beside the point. Putin even approved of laws that ban foreigners from certain jobs just to appease these skinhead groups. Legal residents forbidden to work in a democracy! If a President says they can't work there's no reason to wonder why skinheads think it's a good idea to kill them.
    If you're fighting fair you've made a miscalculation.

Like Pannonian said, armenians, georgians, etc. You can say they are similar to mexicans in the US or arabs in europe. They are a frequent scapegoat for pretty much everything that is wrong in russia.

This 18-year old says he has hated them since he was a kid, and decided he had to "clean" moscow by killing them.... He managed to kill 37 of them. This was the doing of one man, or perhaps two(he claims he had a partner, the alleged partner denies it). Given the amount of nationalists in russia, and the government support(well, at least there is little or no pressure on them), things can get very, very bad in russia...
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban