Thread: Princess Retinues..

Default Princess Retinues..

I just noticed that my Scottish princess had 2 retinues that i hadn't seen before, the Yappy little dog and Strapping Stallion. What other weird one's have other's gotten?
    In those simple times there was a great wonder and mystery in life. Man walked in fear and solemnity, with Heaven very close above his head, and Hell below his very feet. -Sir Nigel

Default Re: Princess Retinues..

Quote Originally Posted by Scotsmanforlife
    I just noticed that my Scottish princess had 2 retinues that i hadn't seen before, the Yappy little dog and Strapping Stallion. What other weird one's have other's gotten?
    The chastity belt is always fun. I love the description, too:

"Nothing says "NO!" like underwear that requires a key to remove..."

The Stunning Handmaiden is also fun. Nothing hurts more when your handmaiden is prettier than your princess...

Prefers Women is always a pip for a trait............as for ancillaries, i like the smothering bodyguard one

"Don't mind me, i happen the have the Insane trait....." -Me

Corrupter of Souls Member John_Longarrow's Avatar
    Be it ever so humble, there's no place like the Abyss...

For some reason I keep getting princesses who have "Delicate Blade". A chastity belt may be useful, but nothing says "NO" like 8 inches of razor sharp steel.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Longarrow
    For some reason I keep getting princesses who have "Delicate Blade". A chastity belt may be useful, but nothing says "NO" like 8 inches of razor sharp steel.
    Having 8 inches of razor sharp steel doesn´t say no, it makes things kinky ^^
    i have also seen new traits pop out on coming age such as spirited and so on.
    Thanks to those new, if you are lucky enough to avoid bad traits you might even get Charming wife.
    Homo Sapiens non Urinat in Ventum - the wise man does not piss against the wind.