Thread: Questions/Suggestions

Default Questions/Suggestions

If you have any,post them here!

Gentis Daciae Member Cronos Impera's Avatar

Default Re: Questions/Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Turk2
    If you have any,post them here!
    Excellent job so far but...can you please add The Getai of Dromichaites as a distinct faction? It could really balance the whole Balkan Region.
    " If you don't want me, I want you! Alexandru Lapusneanul"
    "They are a stupid mob, but neverless they are a mob! Alexandru Lapusneanul"

Our Plan is to add Scythia as a counterpart of the Cimmerian Bosphrous and a Gallic Tribe for the West

And for Thrace,we added Lysimachos

Quote Originally Posted by zazabi
    how can i build a new faction in RTW i making my own mod too

I want to build Athens faction in Athens town have only 1 province

how can i do it or It can't create anymore faction
    like that thanks for advice

Default Diadochi?

Great Idea for a mod! Might I suggest the "Celts"... You could make one large barbarian faction that encompasses western europe and britain.

The Scourge of Rome Member Spartan198's Avatar

Default Re: Diadochi?

Quote Originally Posted by timdickins
    Great Idea for a mod! Might I suggest the "Celts"... You could make one large barbarian faction that encompasses western europe and britain.
    From what I've been told,the 'barbarian' culture has been replaced by 'steppe',but I'll pass your request to my team leaders and see what they say.
    As soon as it's decided,there will be a final faction list posted seperately from Turk's proposed list.
    My Greek Cavalry submod for RS 1.6a: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=368881

For Calvin and TosaInu, in a better place together, modding TW without the hassle of hardcoded limits. We miss you.

I've posted your question,but I've seen the map concept,and the western borders don't go much further than Sardinia and Corsica to the west,and southeastern Gaul to the north.

No Spain or Germania,only a portion of Numidia west of Cathage,and,unfortunately,no Britannia. This mod focuses on the Hellenistic world from Italy to India. I'm not sure what they're gonna do with the provinces north of Makedonia,but with the faction list as it is right now (like I said above,I'll post the final list when it's released),I wouldn't count on there being a Celtic faction,but that may change. I don't exactly know.

Here's a link to our more active forum at TWcenter:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=375
    There's more info there than here on the .Org.
    Last edited by Spartan198; 03-25-2008 at 05:55.
    My Greek Cavalry submod for RS 1.6a: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=368881

For Calvin and TosaInu, in a better place together, modding TW without the hassle of hardcoded limits. We miss you.

Nope,sorry. There will be Celtic units,but no Celtic faction.

WotD 2D graphic Dude Member Gebeleisis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan198
    Nope,sorry. There will be Celtic units,but no Celtic faction.
    Due to the fact that the mod focuses on the diadochi wars,and by that,the map wont be as big to actualy include a celtic faction

Best Laugh on the Seven Seas Member Good Ship Chuckle's Avatar
    Aboard me scurvy vessel, giving orders to swashbucklers and landlubbers alike. Yaarg!

I've looked around somewhat in this subforum, but I got the impression that this mod hasn't been released. Does anyone know when this might take place?
    When your mama jokes aren't funny anymore, who ya gonna call?
    Eshmunazar lol

Laughin' out loud since 251 BC.

WotD 2D graphic Dude Member Gebeleisis's Avatar

hello chuckle
    if you want to find more info on the mod pls visit out twc forum
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=375

and this mod wont be released soon because of a new team that changed the plans of the mod and tryes to make it have more depth and be more historical accurate

Son of a Camel Member anelious phyros's Avatar

I have a question/suggestion, I don't know if you're already doing it but I since i'ts focusing on the turmoils of Alexander's Generals trying to gain power like potelmy and the Selucied guy but wasn't there still small greek-like tribes or independat states in Greece or outer Greece? If so you could add small armys of independat greece tirbes come up at times trying to gain they're home back or something. Just a small suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by anelious phyros
    I have a question/suggestion, I don't know if you're already doing it but I since i'ts focusing on the turmoils of Alexander's Generals trying to gain power like potelmy and the Selucied guy but wasn't there still small greek-like tribes or independat states in Greece or outer Greece? If so you could add small armys of independat greece tirbes come up at times trying to gain they're home back or something. Just a small suggestion.
    A faction of "independent" Greeks will definitely be in: the Aetolian League of Athens, Sparta, and Thermon.

Son of a Camel Member anelious phyros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan198
    A faction of "independent" Greeks will definitely be in: the Aetolian League of Athens, Sparta, and Thermon.
    Cool.