Released

Editorial gives a quick overview of the issue and raises an important point: we need more reporters.

Current priorities are:
- gameroom
- backroom
- tech
- modding
- tw mp

Anyone interested should pm me.

Somehow I feel compelled to begin this column again with a comment revealing to all how busy this month has been for us; but that’s not really the case at all. We have, though, stuck to the tradition of rushing things at the last moment, and it seems to have kept working thus far.

What we are this month, however, is a bit short on articles, especially compared with the bumper issue we had in May, and that’s really due to a combination of factors.

The most important one, though, is one that I’ve been touching on since our very first issue - we need more reporters. This has been compounded this month by the resignations of two of our most successful columnists, pevergreen and BlackAxe, for personal reasons.

So if you, or anyone you know, are available to fill the post of Gameroom, Backroom, Tech, Modding or indeed any other form of reporter, drop me a PM and I’ll be happy to welcome you to the team.

On to what’s in this issue, and while it is a shorter one, it’s no less devoid of innovation than the last. We’ve got the usual humorous article from TinCow in the form of his ‘Gaming Addiction’ series, as well as a bumper report, again from him, on the history of PBMs. Tamur, our art director and the man responsible for the Gahzette looking better and better each month, comes out of his exile to present an article on one area of the forums that he’s always been involved in, the Ludus Magna, and Omanes inaugurates a new ‘Puzzles’ section of the Gahzette.

Add in the usual reports on various forum areas and TW games and I think you’ll agree that this issue is as good as any we’ve yet produced.

Enjoy.

Download the Gahzette, June 2007

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

~sapi