Thread: questions

Default questions

will there be any more patches for this mod? also I wanted to say that this is the best R:TW mod I've ever played, the funnest as well. also I was wondering where I could find that awesome Roman symbol that's on their flags, it looks great, as well as every thing else in the game. also I've been having a few problems, sometimes when I choose to command my troops in battle the game suddenly closes, is this just a game error? or am I triggering it?
    OMG it's war!

Anything that isn't 'member' Member Squid's Avatar

Default Re: questions

There will be more updates to the mod. Which symbol on which flag, if it's the legions then you'll have to look at the skins for the legion models. For the error I'd need more details, which factions were involved, which units, where, screenshots, did you install the hotfix for patch 10, or download one of the two main files RS - Patch 1.10a or RS - Full 1.10a (both of these include the hotfix)?

-Trait/Ancillary/Building Editor

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
    and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

just the Roman's symbol, and me as the Romans, and the free people, the free people with the beaked horse symbol. it was in Spain, near Bracara. and as for screenshots, I've tried to take screenshots before, but my computer can't read them or view them when I do. yes I installed the full patch.
    OMG it's war!

There's loads of work in progress....new factions, new units, new faction icons, new map, you name it. We'll be previewing more stuff in the next few weeks.
    Modeller and skinner for Roma Surrectum

Just your average Senior Member Warmaster Horus's Avatar
    Besancon, France: a stepping stone to greatness. I hope.

You know, RTW had a few CTDs (Crashes To Desktop) problems. So, the error you had probably was because of RTW's engine...
    Were you able to play the battle after restarting Roma Surrectum?
    The Throne Room: "Less a forum, more a way of life." Econ21
    Don't hesitate to visit the Mead Hall! A little more reading, a little less shouting, please.
    Join the latest greatest installement of mafia games: Capo di Tutti Capi!
    Check out the Gahzette!
    By the by, are you interested in helping out the Gahzette? Think you could be a writer, reporting on the TW or Org community? Then check the Gahzette Thread or drop me a PM!

Back.

yep. its a perfect mod Invicta Legio IV Flavia Felix! XD also has anyone got pictures of the Roman flag? meaning the one that goes up when you capture or own a city center?
    Last edited by ~Isabella of Castile~; 06-08-2007 at 01:49.
    OMG it's war!

Anything that isn't 'member' Member Squid's Avatar

I believe the one you are after is in data/models_strat/textures otherwise you'll have to dig around the pak directory.

-Trait/Ancillary/Building Editor

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
    and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

thanks for the info and your time all
    OMG it's war!

For anyone having problems with this mod, I would suggest that you download the new Full installer and reinstall RS with it. You won't have to do anything else except what it asks you too.

The full installer is VERY stable.....so far, we've found only one mispelled word in a trait line that was causing a CTD we hadn't fixed. I'm in 199BC of a Roman campaign and have not had a single CTD.
    Last edited by DVK901; 06-12-2007 at 19:53.
    "...then came the ensigns encompassing the Eagle, which is at the head of every Roman Legion; the King, and the strongest of all birds, which seems to them a signal of dominion, and an omen that they shall conquer all against whom they march....." Flavius Josephus

hey, I have a suggestion for the new factions for the next update, put in Sparta, and other Greek City-States, that'd rock.
    OMG it's war!