Thread: IS this a bug?

Default IS this a bug?

Look at the trait and then the pic. Something is just NOT RIGHT HERE
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

...George Patton

History repeats itself because CA wasnt listening the first time (or any other)

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

Default Re: IS this a bug?

Maybe the Roman ladies like thin, bald guys who blink when their picture is taken.
    Last edited by MarcusAureliusAntoninus; 06-02-2007 at 11:54.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAureliusAntoninus
    Maybe the Roman ladies like thin, bald guys who blink when their picture is taken.
    Maybe this guy has some "attributes" we are not aware of but then the trait should a bit different.
    And that beard at the age of 16? quite a guy huh?
    Last edited by neoiq5719; 06-02-2007 at 11:54.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

...George Patton

Mister of the Universe!!! Member Caratacos's Avatar

Smile Re: IS this a bug?

Well aesthetics change over time, to be fair...

but balding at age 16 is never a good look

If this guy unlocks my last era, i swear to god i´m gonna have him killed with my own assassins

...George Patton

LOL well do you want your general to have the "Butt Ugly" trait, meaning he has -3 Influence and will never get married or have children?

All he has to do is have the 'very wealthy' trait, and he'll have no fear of ever being unmarried. He'd have to use his equites consulares just to guard his bedroom door and divert some women from his bed to theirs. But I think this trait only gains this benefit at around age 45 and above, though... maybe 50.

EB DEVOTEE SINCE 2004

He looks like any number of lead singers for popish bands who have no trouble attracting the ladies and with the closed eyes in the pic, you can just see him holding a mike closely with both hands right beneath his mouth. You see that "Blatant Adulterer" trait right beneath and it just helps confirm it. The "Sharp" seems out of place though.

lol nice one.

i've seen that on my generals too