Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Casse reform

  1. #1

    Default Casse reform

    After the Saka reform another one that doesn't work for me I'm in 201 BC and I haven't got anything (accordingly to the FAQ the first should appear in 220 BC...)

  2. #2
    EBII Mod Leader Member Foot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex, England (GMT)
    Posts
    10,736

    Default Re: Casse reform

    Have you upgraded the MICs? Have you made sure that you started the script everytime you loaded a savegame? These have been tested so it is certainly something wrong on your end, so it should be easy to solve.

    Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator


  3. #3
    Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    9,003
    Blog Entries
    1

    Lightbulb Re: Casse reform

    Just checking:
    1) Did you activate the script?
    2) Did you upgrade your barracks?

    If everything is working as it should, a marker named "Time of Bondsmen" should appear in your cities somewhere in the year 220 B.C. (IIRC it may take turn to appear in newly-conquered cities). This marker enables you to upgrade your barracks, which in turn allows you to build the new units.

    The reforms definetly worked for me, so if the answer to both questions is yes and you still can't recruit new units, I am guessing something is wrong with your EB install.

    Edit: Foot beat me to it.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Casse reform

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludens
    Just checking:
    1) Did you activate the script?
    The problem surely is here. Which script? Where and how? Maybe my problem with saka is even the same...

  5. #5
    EBII Mod Leader Member Foot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex, England (GMT)
    Posts
    10,736

    Default Re: Casse reform

    Quote Originally Posted by goolasso
    The problem surely is here. Which script? Where and how? Maybe my problem with saka is even the same...
    The background script. Its a major part of EB. Whenever you start a new campaign or load a saved game of an old one, click on one of your own settlements and the advisor will pop up, read what he has to say and click on the "show me how" button. This will start the background script.

    Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator


  6. #6

    Default Re: Casse reform

    Quote Originally Posted by Foot
    The background script. Its a major part of EB. Whenever you start a new campaign or load a saved game of an old one, click on one of your own settlements and the advisor will pop up, read what he has to say and click on the "show me how" button. This will start the background script.

    Foot
    Oh my....... I thought it was a ridicolous incomplete annoying thing

  7. #7
    EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The State of Jefferson, USA
    Posts
    5,722

    Default Re: Casse reform

    The script is necessary to all reform to work. In fact, it runs a good amount of what makes EB EB.


  8. #8

    Default Re: Casse reform

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAureliusAntoninus
    The script is necessary to all reform to work. In fact, it runs a good amount of what makes EB EB.
    I tried it in my game with saka and now in every city appears a "saka reform" building. The problem is I can now build no more regional barracks and the new indo-greeks units do not become available in any case. The saka reform is surely bugged!

  9. #9
    Closet Celtophile Member Redmeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    3,740

    Default Re: Casse reform

    If you haven't started the script for more than a few turns a lot of things are way off balance. No 4 turns/year so thus the number of turns for reforms is screwed and a lot more. The reforms are not bugged, but you have to restart your campaign(s).

  10. #10

    Default Re: Casse reform

    Quote Originally Posted by Redmeth
    If you haven't started the script for more than a few turns a lot of things are way off balance. No 4 turns/year so thus the number of turns for reforms is screwed and a lot more. The reforms are not bugged, but you have to restart your campaign(s).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO