Thread: I can't get Saka reforms

Default I can't get Saka reforms

Although I fulfill the requirements for the reform nothing happens (no new trait, nothing new to build). Do I need to build Allied Government in every city or anything else?

Default Re: I can't get Saka reforms

The Saka Reforms don't give a new trait, IIRC all they let you do for now is let you recruit Indo-Greek units in your regional MIC buildings in the right cities.
    I shouldn't have to live in a world where all the good points are horrible ones.

Is he hurt? Everybody asks that. Nobody ever says, 'What a mess! I hope the doctor is not emotionally harmed by having to deal with it.'

Quote Originally Posted by Fondor_Yards
    The Saka Reforms don't give a new trait, IIRC all they let you do for now is let you recruit Indo-Greek units in your regional MIC buildings in the right cities.
    I suppose the right cities are the ones needed for the reform... But I haven't built an allied government in Baktria so I can't recruit any more regional units. You should have specified to keep the regional government in those cities to get benefit from the reform...

Then destroy the government building, and build the appropriate one.
    This works as intended.

You like EB? Buy CA games.

Quote Originally Posted by keravnos
    Then destroy the government building, and build the appropriate one.
    This works as intended.
    No, I've built the pastoralism system but after destroying it the allied government building doesn't appear

Quote Originally Posted by goolasso
    No, I've built the pastoralism system but after destroying it the allied government building doesn't appear
    Hmm, this we must look into. In the meanwhile, what if you pull all your troops out and let it rebel? Then retake it, and build the right gov. for the area.

Quote Originally Posted by keravnos
    Hmm, this we must look into. In the meanwhile, what if you pull all your troops out and let it rebel? Then retake it, and build the right gov. for the area.
    OK I succeeded to build an Allied government in Baktria but none of the indo-greek units are available even with the highest barracks. Are they currently available or not?

I conquered Marakanda, destroyed the Bactrian government building, built the Indigenous Settlements, but all I can build after that is Migration. Shouldn't the Allied Client State be the next in line after Indigenous Settlements? Am I doing something wrong? Or do I just have no idea how the system works.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaatu
    I conquered Marakanda, destroyed the Bactrian government building, built the Indigenous Settlements, but all I can build after that is Migration. Shouldn't the Allied Client State be the next in line after Indigenous Settlements? Am I doing something wrong? Or do I just have no idea how the system works.
    Sometimes the Allied Government building doesn't appear so you should have kept the existing government to build the regional barrack. If you have destroyed it the only thing to do is to build migration...

But I couldn't build a thing in the province prior to building the Indigenous Settlements.

Hmm, bear in mind that agema hellenikon and agema hellenikon hippeon are only recruitable in Baktria and Gandhara.

Earlier when I took Alexandreia-Eschate, prior to demolishing the Bactrian government, I could have recruited some hellenistic units (can't remember what they were) there, but I went and destroyed the existing barracks. I couldn't make them my allies so I chose pastoralism. I'll have to experiment on Baktra and see if I can make them a client state. Should the Allied Client State be buildable in any province, or is there some "resource" for it too?