Thread: Perverse Beauty

Probably Drunk Member Reverend Joe's Avatar

Default Perverse Beauty

I know there is a thread for these videos, but I wanted this one to be seen by at least a few more people, especially since I only stop in every few weeks or so.

Perhaps it's a consequence of repeated psychedelic experiences; perhaps it's just a hippie calling. but this video struck me as being both hilarious and, in a strange way, very beautiful.

Maybe... if all soldiers were like this, we would not have the option to mess around with war and terrorism; the evil bastards who preached it would have to deal it themselves.

I feel incredibly sorry for the one guy who freaked out, though; I know damn well how that feels. He was only shown for a few seconds, but he seemed to be showing a lot of self-control.
    Last edited by Banquo's Ghost; 06-05-2007 at 07:18.

Default Re: Perverse Beauty

I went to a party like that once. Man what a night!

Maybe I should elaborate a little. We gave up on the pub as we couldn't see the money in our palms......the journey home was eventful as my mate hitched a lift on a passing fire engine. I fightened the beejebes out of a bloke at a bus stop when I asked him if it was snowing, or was it me? This was in June BTW. I nearly got me head kicked in for laughing at passengers on the bus because they'd turned into the characters from the Bash Street Kids.

The next day was a little rough though.
    Last edited by InsaneApache; 06-05-2007 at 12:06.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

I wouldn't suggest LSD to anyone- it has some nasty potential effects that can well be life-lasting...

Probably Drunk Member Reverend Joe's Avatar

Well, hell, I wouldn't either; but you have to admit, that was really great to watch... it was great seeing those guys say to war et al.

Still, I would really recommend magic mushrooms, or copious amounts of cannabis (in conjunction with alcohol, but only if you know you can handle the two) as opposed to acid.
    Last edited by Ser Clegane; 06-05-2007 at 18:00.