Thread: anno domini...?

Default anno domini...?

i was wanting to download and play anno domini but one link is broke the other does not have this mod. any ideas where i might find this?

Default Re: anno domini...?

ok this mod has 2 links 1 has been removed due to abuse the other takes you to a gamesite that 0 mentioning of it anywhere. so i was wondering should this be left up to show as a currently available mod? nobody knows where to find a link, what it is or where it can be found .so basically its a non file for the game correct?

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

The FileFront link (http://files.filefront.com/Anno_Domi.../fileinfo.html) seems to work for me

Shell Beach, CA. USA. Sixty miles south of Big Sur. Paradise - when tourists are absent.

I posted (pm) to Berengario I a while back and he got me going on the AD beta 0.93 mod. I just finished building my new AM2 64 6000+ / nVidia 8800 768 MB PC and after loading in CA M2TW 1.02 and using the MedManager shell template so's I can set up any mod without having to worry about it getting mixed up with any other mods I might also wish to load on the same platform ( like King Kong's Stainless Steel 3.2 ), I got to work enjoying the AD mod.

I must say that I have some display stuff missing like the headers for the building and recruiting windows etc as well as a lot of other text within various popups and lists missing. I am wondering whether this is normal for this 0.93 beta game or did the files for AD not all get where they need to be?
    Please answer if you guys can.
    BTW the AD game is otherwise very smoth and steady- no CTD's etc. But since it is beta, I would like to have a better description of how to 's instead of the what's ...I.e., the methods for playing are unclear and would be real helpful...if they exists, yet.

And I would like to know if the header and list text has not been added yet, or am I missing some files?
    Folks often ask me if we Americans are really that stupid.
    Why yes. Yes we are.

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

The texts should be available. I'm not really sure what the issue is there, but it could be some of the text files are not built properly.
    You might want to run the game in a mod folder.

As for gameplay guides: I don't think there are any atm