Thread: Mods for MTW 1.1 vanila (not VI)

Question Mods for MTW 1.1 vanila (not VI)

Hi guys,

Kind of a newbie question, but I am trying to find a mod specifically for MTW (without VI). I know VI sounds great, but I don't have it at the moment, and probably won't get it at all.

Could you recommend some mods please ?

(Just need the mod name or something for me to start searching). I tried the hosted mods here in the org, but XL mod is for VI, so is the MTW Pocket Mode Britannia Divided etc. It seems all the mods I found so far is for MTW/VI only

Thanks.

Default Re: Mods for MTW 1.1 vanila (not VI)

Quote Originally Posted by dknight
    Hi guys,

Kind of a newbie question, but I am trying to find a mod specifically for MTW (without VI). I know VI sounds great, but I don't have it at the moment, and probably won't get it at all.

Could you recommend some mods please ?

(Just need the mod name or something for me to start searching). I tried the hosted mods here in the org, but XL mod is for VI, so is the MTW Pocket Mode Britannia Divided etc. It seems all the mods I found so far is for MTW/VI only

Thanks.
    The only medieval era mod I can think of for MTW 1.1 is the Medmod v1.85, get it here, the link is near the bottom of the MTW mods listing.

Boondock Saint Senior Member The Blind King of Bohemia's Avatar

Try out some of Grells mods. Also King David's mods.

Found the Medmod. Do you know the name of Grells mod and King David mod ? or the Google term I should use to find them ?

Thanks Caravel and The Blind King of Bohemia

Boondock Saint Senior Member The Blind King of Bohemia's Avatar

Grell did a few mods. I believe he did a first crusade mod which I enjoyed playing. King David did the Patrician mod. I also liked Crazy Ivans Croatia mod and Bohemunds Teutonic order mod

Thanks The Blind King of Bohemia. These mods should be good for me in quite a while