Thread: Gymnasion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Asia ton Barbaron mapper Member Pharnakes's Avatar

Smile Gymnasion

Why is the construction of gymnasions resticted to the factions that inhabit Hellas?
    Asia ton Barbaron The new eastern mod for eb!

Laziest member of the team My red balloons, as red as the blood of he who mentioned Galatians.
    Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

Default Re: Gymnasion

Isn't the field of games the counterpart to those?

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Smile Re: Gymnasion

No, if your maks, KH or epirios, you can build gymnasions on top of leimon agionom (soething like that anyway) but only if your those three factions. I don't think I made my origonal question quite clear though, I meant why can't other greek factions (seleukids, ptolemaioi, Baktria) build gymnasions?

Edit, I looked in the edb, and the following factions get the benifits from the gymnasiums; greek_cities, macedon, thrace, numidia, carthage, romans_brutii, but only KH, Makedon and Epiros can build them, but why not pontos, Seleukidai, Ptolemaioi and the Baktrioi?
    Last edited by Pharnakes; 06-06-2007 at 14:35.

Laziest member of the team My red balloons, as red as the blood of he who mentioned Galatians.
    Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

Some of the others are able to build them in our latest internal build. Leaving out the others was a mistake in the code. Pontos will have a split actually, an option to build them or another new level for the building that it will share with Hayasdan and Pahlava.

Smile Re: Gymnasion

So would it be legitmate for me to give them to those factions as part of my recruitment mini mod?

Roma Victor!

Yous ee gishes?

I'd suppose so.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

EB2 Baseless Conjecturer Member blacksnail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pharnakes
    So would it be legitmate for me to give them to those factions as part of my recruitment mini mod?
    If it's your recruitment mini-mod, probably not. If it's your hobbyhorse mini-mod, certainly.